Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews
#3 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

January 24, 2016

I love the combination of blueberry almond with acai. This is so addictive. It's sweet treat and I cannot get enough of it.

January 24, 2016

I really enjoyed these bars. I love that its not an artificial flavour of berry and the fact that its dark chocolate is even better it compliments the flavour. The only thing that i did not like was that the blueberries were super chewy i ended up spitting them out

Absolutely delicious!

Love the smell of the bar - you can definitely smell the blueberries. Made my mouth water just smelling it. The blueberries go perfectly with the dark chocolate. ( the dark chocolate is that perfect dark chocolate that isn't too strong or bitter). The almonds also make for that perfect mix of crunch to go with the chunks of blueberries. Absolutely delicious!

January 24, 2016

Got the chance to try this as part of the Product Review Club and I really like it. You could taste the quality, and the blueberry and almond bits inside. It is filling, so you cant really eat more than two pieces at once (probably a good thing) but the taste stays with you.

delicious, I would definitely consider buying it, and gifting it to others.

January 24, 2016

I received this free from the product review club. I've always loved Brookside chocolate covered anything and this chocolate bar is no exception! The blueberries give great flavour and a chewiness to the already delicious chocolate and the almonds add a little sweetness and crunch. I like the way the chocolate bar is divided so I could easily treat myself to one indulgent square a night (if portion control is necessary) the price point is really good as similar quality bars range from $4-5

January 24, 2016

Thanks to the Product Review Club, I got to try this for free. Out of the three bars I received, this was definitely my favourite flavour.

The blueberry and almond pieces made for wonderful additions to the dark chocolate. It was tart but had depth, and really helped to balance the chocolate, which I thought was a bit overly sweet. I also taste some artificial flavour added to the chocolate formula, perhaps to heighten the blueberry note. While absolutely unnecessary, it did not overpower the chocolate flavour too much, especially when balanced by the almond pieces.

I would probably buy this in store, and urge you to try it!

January 24, 2016

This bar is similar to the Blueberry Acai bites that Brookside makes, but with the added crunch of the almonds. As always, great quality dark chocolate that Brookside is known for. Nice flavor, tangy and sweet.

January 24, 2016

Blueberry Almond Acai flavour bar was surprising amazingly, love the bright blue packing too, so pretty.

I found the texture of the chocolate to be smooth & not sugary or waxy. It went POW when I put it in my mouth.
    The flavours were strong, powerful & full of life. There was no guessing on the flavour - the blueberry jump to life as soon as it hit my mouth.My mouth & mind where very happy! Love the fact it's in dark chocolate which is better for you. The chocolate wasn't bitter or overly sweet, just right.

Comparing this chocolate bar to other chocolate bars in the same price range, it's very reasonable. It's different and unique with the taste & little hints of almond. I would definitely purchase this again for myself or for a gift

I received this bar for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

January 24, 2016

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The first thing that I noticed about this chocolate as soon as I opened it was the smell. This one smelled like blueberry and chocolate. I loved the texture which was really crunchy and nutty and the flavors blended together really well. The quality was also good compared to other chocolates that I have tried in the past. I also love the packaging which is so beautifully done. I would definitely repurchase this again and it also makes excellent gifts for loved ones.

January 23, 2016

The aspect of this chocolate bar that was appealing to me was the flavor, I found it to be quite unique, and completely satisfying. This chocolate bar is a cut above most chocolate bars, I will definitely be purchasing these again and letting my friends know about them! I received this product to try, for my honest opinion.