Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews
#3 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 23, 2016

This is one of my favourite brookside products! My all time favourite brookside product is the dark chocolate acai and blueberry and this tablet bar is very similar just with almonds!! I love the flavour and the crunch the almonds provide, I like the size of the pieces of almonds in this bar, it is one of my favourites and a new go to!

February 18, 2016

This one was my favourite among the four. The flavour combination was very good and the almond pieces were the perfect size. As always the chocolate was dark and creamy.

February 18, 2016

I was sent this product for free as part of the product review club. I love dark chocolates especially the Brookside dark chocolate acai & blueberry flavour! This chocolate bar is exactly the same but with almonds! I am not so much into any kinds of nuts but this one is an exception! The quality and texture is amazing. I highly recommend this flavour! I do not eat blueberry fruit by itself at all but this chocolate makes me eat blueberries! Definitely worth a try if you haven't already! I am in love!

February 18, 2016

This was a great chocolate bar! The texture was as close to perfect as I can imagine and the combination of blueberry and almost flavour didn't overwhelm the chocolate. The fruit added enough sweetness that I think even die hard milk chocolate fans will enjoy this bar.

3.2/5

February 17, 2016

I found this bar at wal-mart of all places and I had to buy it. The dark chocolate is so smooth and creamy it doesn't even taste like dark chocolate and the pieces of blueberry, almond and acai are super yummy.

February 17, 2016

Tastes wonderful, nice amount of berries. My father is addicted to them. Price point is a little high in my area and never comes on sale, but thats how prices are in my town.

February 13, 2016

These were delicious, I was so excited to have the opportunity to try these delicious flavours. This was one of my favorites.

I am impressed with the quality and flavours offered on brook sides new chocolate bars

February 13, 2016

This bar makes a nice anytime snack or as a light breakfast. It's not too sweet with nice amount of chocolate. They are nutritious as well. The price is a little high but worth it.

February 12, 2016

The amount of blueberry and almonds in this Brookside Bar is just perfect. I will be buying it again but I haven't found it in my local store *sad face* The new Brookside Bars are delicious and taste way more expensive than they actually are. Loved it!

February 12, 2016

This chocolate bar is great quality. It is a very large bar, so it is definitely worth the money. This chocolate is rich and sweet. This was very different from other chocolate bars because the dark chocolate never tasted bitter. It tasted sweet. The taste of almonds is very subtle in this chocolate bar. I would definitely consider buying this for a friend.
    I received this product free of charge for reviewing purposes. My opinion is 100% my own.