Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour Reviews
#4 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Mango Coconut Crunch

March 09, 2016

Great combination of chocolate and fruit. They complement each other very well. How can you be cheating when it's all healthy for you. Wonderful. Part of my everyday healthy eating regimen.

March 09, 2016

love the cherry crisp in the chocolate the tase of the pomegranate flavour is there a little, the chocolate is very sweet . I would buy this again

March 08, 2016

Oh my goodness! So delicious! I love this so very much :) My new favourite guilty pleasure for sure.
    Great texture, so satisfying and filling as well! Amazing flavour combination.

March 08, 2016

Très bon chocolat , jai eu la chance de l'essayer gratuitement et wow !! Je suis pas une grande fan de chocolat mais celui la est impeccable et délicieux. Facilement trouvable en pharmacie, je le recommande

February 24, 2016

I feel like the quality is there and that many would enjoy this chocolate bar. After having tried all three flavours this one is my least favorite, although it is still pretty darn delicious. Im excited that these chocolate bars are now available and I will reach for them first before going for my usual Lindt tablet bar the next time

February 23, 2016

I loved this brookside tablet bar in tart cherry crisp with pomegranate flavour! It has smooth chocolate and a great flavour and crunch. I love these tablet bars because they are a great treat!

February 18, 2016

Although the dark chocolate was good, I found the flavour combination to be a bad match. The sweetness was overwhelming and I would have preferred some savoury to balance.

February 18, 2016

As part of the product review club, I received this product for free to review. First of all, I love dark chocolates, but not cherry and pomegranate at all! This is definitely something that I do not buy and not going to buy at all for myself, but would consider buying for someone else. When I ate it, all I could taste was cherry but during the last few chews, it went okay.

February 18, 2016

I found this to be a high quality chocolate bar. The texture was spot on. I love chocolate cherry flavours but the pomegranate didn't add anything. It took away from the classic cherry chocolate combo.

February 18, 2016

I tried the 3 bars as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club!

And I must say every bar was so flavorful and delicious. I am a big fan of dark chocolate and the bars didn't disappointed. All the flavours meddled perfectly together - the fruit and dark chocolate. I personally love the Brookside fruit covered in chocolate packets that I get from Costco and the bars tasted like a more filling version of those packets. Would definitely buy from the store in the future!