Bubly Sparkling Waster grapefruitbubly Reviews
#48 in Soft Drinks

May 19, 2019

Best sparkling water on the market

This water has the best taste its really juice flavour makes the drink, not to sweet and mixes will with booze.. It keeps ice and does not melt it very fast. Natural and tasty 10/10 it is a bite expensive but Costco sells it at a great price for a mixed flat.

2.0/5

May 04, 2019

Disappointing, least tasty of the three flavours

With spring on the way and swimsuit season on the horizon, I was looking forward to trying Bubly. Notwithstanding Michal Buble adviertising the product I picked up a case from Costco. Whata mistake! The grapefruit was really acidic. When i opened the can i still had great hopes as the smell was spot on and the pour was promising. It looks like what it is, flavoured water. But the flavour is where it fell down. The carbonation sems to make the flavour disappear and fankly i would rather have tonic water which i hate. Of the three flavours lime was the best with strawberry suprisingly coming second but grapefruit was a bust.

Updated On: May 04, 2019

With spring on the way and swimsuit season on the horizon, I was looking forward to trying Bubly. Notwithstanding Michal Buble advertising the product, I picked up a case from Costco. What a mistake! The grapefruit was really acidic. When I opened the can I still had great hopes as the smell was spot on and the pour was promising. It looks like what it is, flavoured water. But the flavour is where it fell down. The carbonation seems to make the flavour disappear and frankly I would rather have tonic water which I hate. Of the three flavours lime was the best with strawberry suprisingly coming second but grapefruit was a bust.

April 17, 2019

Bubly grapefruit sparkling water

Purchased this product last week. It’s a great alternative to regular pop as it has no sugar. It’s great if your on a sugar restricted diet and it has a good taste and was refreshing cold. I would purchase this product again

March 15, 2019

yummmm

I love drinking soda water as an alternative to pop. The grapefruit flavour is great, comparable to La Croix I would say, which is awesome because its cheaper.

February 28, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Good sruff

Absolutely without a doubt my fave thing to drink. I have cut out all sodas even diet, just tired of the taste. And the weight gain. This is relatively pricey since you only get 8 cans, and it is close to 5 bucks. But it does not stop me. The grapefruit is the best. When you first try it you may be a little shocked, since it is such a grapefruit effervescence and very strong scented. It has no sweetness, ....it is light and refreshing. I love it!

February 26, 2019

Addictive!

À la maison, je ne bois que de l'eau pétillante.
    Celle-ci est gouteuse et très rafraichissante!!
    Elle contient un peu de sel, donc peut-être pas la marque préférable pour boire en grande quantité

February 07, 2019

Refreshing zero calorie drink

Out of all the flavours this one is my least favourite, HOWEVER I still love this drink! Zero calories and no sweeteners added, this is the perfect drink for your carbonation fix!

January 10, 2019

Great sparkling water but lack flavour

I was excited to try this brand of sparkling water so I bought two flavours. Unfortunately, there is very little fruit flavour to the water. So disappointing!

2.7/5

October 10, 2018

Not liking it!

This is an awful drink. I didn't know it would taste so terrible and I'm not liking it at all. It taste like sparkling water and not grape fruits. It's strong and it makes it not great. I like the design, but that's about it.

Updated On: October 10, 2018

I meant the soda itself is bad not all the sparkling water.