4.1/5
bubly Sparkling Water Reviews

bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 15 flavours, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavours to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 01, 2019

Bubly

Bubly is a great drink for when you're looking for something low-cal (calorie-free) without the hidden aspartame. It comes in many flavours to suit everyone's needs and we always have a flat of bubly in our fridge.

September 04, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Not My Cup of Tea

I can not resist a good carbonated drink (huge fan of sparkling water here!) but the moment I tried Bubly for the first time, I was not that impressed. There was nothing exciting about it. Just another brand of sparkling water with a plain selection of flavors.

September 04, 2019

I always buy this sparkling water.

This sparkling water is my favourite one. I’ve tried a lot of flavours and they all taste really good. They almost taste like juice but they’re actually water. I love how sparkly they are. I always buy this brand.

2.0/5

August 13, 2019

Smells like orange

Excited for a good carbonated water, well excite faded on first mouthful of Bublu. Smells like orange but overall lacking flavour! Totally disappointed in the product. Price was reasonable for subpar product. Won’t buy again.

July 07, 2019

Delicious

I'm not a pop drinker because I find it's too sweet, but I love a little fizz in my drink. Bubbly is perfect for my non sweet tooth! The cherry is to die for!

July 02, 2019

One of my favs

Coming from someone that doesn’t like sparkling water the cherry Bubly is amongst one of my favs i find it refreshing and quenches my thirst on hot sunny days on the boat.

June 26, 2019

Amazing 🍒

This is my new favourite bubly flavour. As someone who doesn't like actual cherries, like eating them, I love cherry flavoured drinks and this is spot on. Just like their other flavours it is strong enough to taste without being too much.

June 26, 2019

Love this water

I buy this all the time they have many different flavours! Great sub for pop! Especially in the summer when it’s hot it has a very refreshing taste! Would recommend to anyone

June 25, 2019

Refreshing drink

Thought I would try this drink as I had free coupon through a Pepsi promotion. I tried out the orange flavour and was pleasantly surprised. It was a nice change from drinking Pepsi. I would buy this product again, maybe trying other flavours.

1.3/5

June 25, 2019

Tastes like static!

You know that feeling when your leg falls asleep? That is what this tastes like. flavourless, mildly fizzy, just a disapointment in general :( I have tried a few flavors and they are all this way.