4.1/5
bubly Sparkling Water Reviews

bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 15 flavours, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavours to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 21, 2020

A hint of flavour

I was excited to try this sparkling water because I don’t drink pop but I do enjoy the carbonation I like a little fizz in my drink. The flavour is just right without being overwhelming. Can’t wait to try all the other flavours .

1.3/5

May 11, 2020

Disappointing

This newest beverage in a can to take Canadians by storm seems to be our answer to the poorly pronounced La Croix that our Southern neighbours have been tricked into drinking. I've heard people describe La Croix in various ways, and one I recall is like someone farted and the hint of the flavour of whatever it was supposed to be ended up in the can. This. This is bubly.

My boss had me start getting it for the office and I was so excited to try this after a successful ad campaign that piqued my interest (Bublé anyone?).

My boss is the only one willing to drink the stuff on our team. And I like fizzy, no sugar added, flavoured water - so I'm confused. But this stuff is just, gross. It is so overpriced and I can't understand the hype. At least there is no room for interpretation on how it is pronounced.

2.8/5

May 10, 2020

Pretty good

I buy these all of the time. They are a great alternative to sugary pop. I don’t really like the strawberry one because it is more bitter than the others. Lime is definitely my favourite.

April 11, 2020

Pétillantes

J' aime celle-ci pour son goût frais et très pétillant. Il faut aussi goûter celui au pamplemousse.Très froid , c' est parfaitement rafraîchissant. À essayer absolument!

April 11, 2020

Kids love it!

I bought several flavors. Strawberry and orange were the ones that we preferred . Really like the fact that there is no sugar added. The flavors they liked less were blackberry and grapefruit.

January 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Satisfies my cravings for pop/soda

I’ve been cutting out the sugar, but missing those sweet bubbles on my tongue. And here comes Bubbly with fantastic flavours! I love the Strawberry one especially! Who needs sugary drinks when you’ve got Bubbly?

January 06, 2020

Great alternative to soda waters

I love this new line of beverages. My favourites grapefruit, followed by lime and orange. I find the strawberry and cherry to taste too fake, and I'm a cherry anything lover.

January 06, 2020

when bubbly is life

I legit drink this almost everynight with dinner, its light and fresh and comes in a huge varity of different flavors.
    I'm not the biggest fan of the cherry since it tastes like medicine but for the price you're able to get these for I say they're a great deal .

November 21, 2019
    Idaho, United States

Great for the non soda drinker

This sparkling water is perfect for the days you don't want just plain water..it comes on a variety of flavors and its a perfect substitute for a soda

November 20, 2019

J’adore cette eau pétillante

Depuis plusieurs semaines je voyais ce produit au Costco et là je me suis décidée à les acheter.... Vraiment j’aime beaucoup l’eau pétillante et celle ci tombe dans mes goûts. Il y a 3 sortes et les 3 sont très bonnes ! Je recommande!