4.1/5
bubly Sparkling Water Reviews

bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 15 flavours, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavours to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.3/5

June 25, 2019

Tastes like static!

You know that feeling when your leg falls asleep? That is what this tastes like. flavourless, mildly fizzy, just a disapointment in general :( I have tried a few flavors and they are all this way.

June 24, 2019

It’s my new addiction!

I simply LOVE this sparkling water! For those who are like me, that love coke but want to be healthy, this is a great idea to have at home. In the summertime this water is refreshing! My favourite flavour is strawberry.

May 19, 2019

Bubbly sparkling water

This Sparkling water is very good. You can mix it with gin or straight up. The colors on the can and the smile on it is pretty irresistable also. I would recommend it to everyone.