Buckley's Cough and Congestion Syrup Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 523 in Remedies

April 14, 2017

This medicine works really well but it's the worst thing I have ever tasted, it shows results right away I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel better right away.

April 13, 2017

Oh my nerves !!! Eww this medicine works but it's the worst thing I have ever tasted in my whole entire life .I'm shaking right now thinking of the taste and the smell is worse I can't take this I puke every time ! But I do know it works lol sorry but no way for me !

April 10, 2017

I hate the taste of basically all medicine but I can handle this one. Although the taste could be better I go for this medicine everytime I'm sick. It really works!!! This breaks up all my congestion etc and I love how the menthol in it soothes my achiness from all the coughing etc.

March 12, 2017

Buckley's is extremely effective at breaking up chest and nasal congestion and works wonders on coughs. It also seems to coat my throat and ease the pain of a sore throat. For myself Buckley's used in conjunction with Vicks Vaporub helps to drastically reduce the duration of a cold and makes all symptoms seem somewhat unbearable. Not to mention this product is sucrose free. The only thing I can complain about is the taste. The taste is absolutely appalling. If they could somehow alter the taste to be somewhat more pleasant and still keep the effectiveness of the product it would be great. Either way it is the medicine of choice in our household.

March 12, 2017

Comme le disait l'annonce, un sirop qui ne goûte pas bon mais qui est très efficace. On sent immédiatement l'effet anti-congestion et cela aide à mieux dormir. J'ai toujours à la maison ce produit.

March 08, 2017

Même si ils disent que ça fonctionne, j'aime mieux un autre marque de sirop. Je ne suis tout simplement pas capable d'avaler ce sirop. Le goût me lève le coeur juste à le sentir. Je préfère de loin les gellules.

March 07, 2017

Well the commercials were right ! Tastes awful but it works . Works quickly even though it taste bad but then what medicine tastes good anyway. cleared up my congestion and calmed my cough . Price is a little high.

Un sirop qui fonctionne!
    Tout ce qu'il dit soulager sur la boite l'est effectivement!
    Aucun mensonge, la compagnie nous avoue même que son goût est désagréable et c'est le seul point négatif.
    Même son prix est bon!

March 06, 2017

so nasty it will actually make you gag but if you can keep it down, whatever is in it will make you feel better
    give it a day or so and you'll be good drinking this stuff

March 06, 2017

okay I won't lie it tastes really bad and hard to swallow, but it works awesome when your sick, it does help ease the cough, clears the sinus's and helps sooth my sore chest