Buckley's Cough and Congestion Syrup Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 559 in Remedies

June 11, 2017

Buckley's Cough and Congestion Syrup tastes completely horrible but it works so so well. Every time I have taken buckley's is has worked wonderfully. It's one of the only cough syrups that actually does what it says!
    #chickadvisor
    #buckley's

June 03, 2017

HORRIBLE TASTE but it works! Their commercials are right it seems. I take this when theres no way I can afford to be sick. I started taking their liquid gel pills as well and i love them because it illuminates the taste so if you're looking for that check them out as well.

May 25, 2017

Like their slogan, Buckley's tastes AWFUL but it works, and it works so well and very quickly! Any time I have a cold or a sore throat I take Buckley's right away, and I feel better within two minutes. It is truly a great product, and It's the only cough syrup I will use.

May 04, 2017

You know they say it tastes bad and works great!!! Yes it does taste pretty darn strong. And almost like a pine tree taste lol. I actually used this in the winter time and figured I would give it a try. It was very strong going down and I had too immediately chase it with some orange juice. For me this product as great ingredients as they are more natural in comparison to the other that are on the market. But unfortunately this syrup gave me zero relief and it didn't really help me at all. So I don't think I will buy this again unless they change the formula. It did work pretty good for my husband as it loosened up all the mucus in phlegm in his throat and wasn't in that much pain afterwards. So its a winner for him and not so much for me

You can buy this for 8.99can at Walmart

May 04, 2017

Buckleys cough and congestion syrup really works . It has a very strong intense flavour but I don't mind because I know it works . I do need a chaser with it though, lol . It helps to relieve my sore throat, loosen up my cough and it helps to relive any congestion . You can buy a large bottle around 12 dollars at Walmart . Sometimes Checkout 51 will have cash back offers for it as well . If you feel a cold coming on , take some Buckleys right away . You will thank me later .

April 14, 2017

This medicine works really well but it's the worst thing I have ever tasted, it shows results right away I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel better right away.

April 13, 2017

Oh my nerves !!! Eww this medicine works but it's the worst thing I have ever tasted in my whole entire life .I'm shaking right now thinking of the taste and the smell is worse I can't take this I puke every time ! But I do know it works lol sorry but no way for me !

April 10, 2017

I hate the taste of basically all medicine but I can handle this one. Although the taste could be better I go for this medicine everytime I'm sick. It really works!!! This breaks up all my congestion etc and I love how the menthol in it soothes my achiness from all the coughing etc.

March 12, 2017

Buckley's is extremely effective at breaking up chest and nasal congestion and works wonders on coughs. It also seems to coat my throat and ease the pain of a sore throat. For myself Buckley's used in conjunction with Vicks Vaporub helps to drastically reduce the duration of a cold and makes all symptoms seem somewhat unbearable. Not to mention this product is sucrose free. The only thing I can complain about is the taste. The taste is absolutely appalling. If they could somehow alter the taste to be somewhat more pleasant and still keep the effectiveness of the product it would be great. Either way it is the medicine of choice in our household.

March 12, 2017

Comme le disait l'annonce, un sirop qui ne goûte pas bon mais qui est très efficace. On sent immédiatement l'effet anti-congestion et cela aide à mieux dormir. J'ai toujours à la maison ce produit.

New favorite songs?