Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews
Ranked #1 in Baby Gear - Seats

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

3.2/5

September 07, 2017

Confort pour bébé

Ma petite-fille a eu ce banc quand elle a commencé à vouloir s'asseoir. Elle était très confortable et très heureuse de pouvoir enfin s'asseoir au lieu d'être couchée. Le banc est sécuritaire et confortable, évidemment c'est un peu cher pour le peu de temps que ça dure!

2.7/5

September 07, 2017

Would certainly give this as a gift

I had one of these with both my children. It was a great thing to take friends houses who don't have children. It's light weight and easy to clean so made for a perfect portable high chair.

July 04, 2017

Cheap product but dont find it very useful

We were given the bumbo seat as a gift. While it is cheap and fairly durable, our baby doesn't seem to like it that much. I would borrow one first before buying incase your baby does not like it.

June 13, 2017

Je n'ai jamais pu l'utiliser...

Je crois que ce siège est uniquement fait pour les bébés de petites tailles puisque je n'ai jamais pus y installer ma fille. Soit elle était trop jeune pour bien se tenir la tête ou qu'elle était déjà trop grande (grosse) pour y entrer. Je n'ai donc jamais utiliser mon siège, qui, selon moi, est très dispendieux pour la durée de l'utilisation que l'on en fait habituellement.

June 11, 2017

The seat is okay. It does not really have much of a support to keep baby from bobbling everywhere. It is nice and comfortable. Buht lacks support for baby. And very expensive to purchase.

June 08, 2017

I read all these reviews about NOT putting baby in the Bumbo until he was sitting up on his own - instead of using it to "train" him to sit up, because it was essentially trapping him in there, and he wasn't strengthening any of his own muscles.
    With the tray, it was perfect as his first place to learn to eat solids, while I sat on the floor next to him. For a while, we stopped using it because he wouldn't fit, but now that he's slimmed down (all that walking and crawling!) he fits in it again and likes to get into on his own (but can't get out!)

June 07, 2017

I love this bumbo chair for my son. It is great for when he wants to sit up aND let's me be hands free for a while. The tray is great because i can put toys on it for him to play with. I like that this will help him learn to sit by himself.

June 01, 2017

We have this and have used it minimally. My first son seemed to grow out of it almost as soon as he was able to sit up in it. My second son gets more use since he has a smaller build than his brother. We have the safety straps on it but rarely use it as my son is wedged in already. I'm glad I bought this used because it definitely isn't worth the $60 price tag for the limited about we have used it.

May 29, 2017

Had when my son was little. Was safe. Got straps online and he loved to sit in there while I did the dishes or something. His legs were a bit too big for it tho. But made it work.

2.7/5

May 25, 2017

Although on the pricey side, I enjoyed using the Bumbo chair for my son. It's lightweight and easy to tote around when visiting family or friends. Baby fits snug in seat and supports them effectively. Easy to clean as well. I purchased the tray attachment and used to aid in snack time and playtime. Would recommend to other parents.