Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

May 25, 2017

Although on the pricey side, I enjoyed using the Bumbo chair for my son. It's lightweight and easy to tote around when visiting family or friends. Baby fits snug in seat and supports them effectively. Easy to clean as well. I purchased the tray attachment and used to aid in snack time and playtime. Would recommend to other parents.

May 25, 2017

My son flipped himself backwards within minutes of being put in this. He was at the younger end of the recommended age. I refused to use it after that. It was an expensive mistake, I'm just glad he wasn't seriously injured. I cringe when I see babies in these especially on elevated surfaces.

May 25, 2017

Malheureusement je n'ai pas aimé ce objet. Mon fils était trop petit pour l'utiliser et Quand est venu le moment où il tenait sa tete correctement, l'espace des cuisses était trop petit. Et ce aimes deux bébés. Pour moi un objet inutile

May 11, 2017

Everything is perfect for me and I know that you get what you pay for but for mommies like me $70.00 (I bought it from toy r us) is too much for me especially if we have bills to pay.

May 11, 2017

We loved having this bumbo seat for our kids. We found that the we were able to use it for quite awhile (around 4 months +) and its easy to bring along anywhere you go!

May 10, 2017

J'ai eu la chance d'utiliser le Bumbo, avec la ceinture de sécurité et la table, j'ai adorer, bébé semble etre confortable. Je le recommande fortement! Tres utile pour dans le bain ainsi que dans un petite piscine!!!

May 08, 2017

We bought a Bumba for my daughter a few years back. It was the best chair product that I have ever bought. She sat well in it and never toppled. Clean up of the product was easy. We also handed it down to her cousins when she was done with it.

May 05, 2017

Je n ai pas trouve le Bumbo efficace. Mes deux enfants n ont pas aime etre place dans le Bumbo. Il y avait un manque de soutien au niveau du cou et mes enfants narretaient pas de se tortiller dans tous les sens. Pour la duree du temps qu ils l ont utilise et le prix qui etait cher cela ne vaut pas la peine dinvestir dans ce produit.

May 05, 2017

This chair was a life saver! We got the tray attachment and used it as a portable highchair when going places - it was so convenient. It also helped my nephew gain strength to sit on his own, he loved his Bumbo chair!

May 05, 2017

I really liked this chair but didn't get to use it as long as I would have liked. But it was still a good chair and kept my little one safe while sitting up and I did find it very useful with the table. Alittle bigger and it really would be a great chair.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic