Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

April 03, 2012

I received my bumbo as a gift for my 3rd daughter. It is a little too pricey for my wallet, but really is an amazing product. I was impressed with the info included that it was specially designed for tiny infants, who are still unable to sit (but that have head/ neck control) it offers correct spine alignment while seated. I purchased the tray (about $20) because we used it so much, it makes a great portable highchair. The tray is tricky to attach, and I generally had my husband do this, and while the instructions said to keep the chair firmly on the floor while attaching tray- we found that to be an impossible feat & had to tip it slightly to get it on properly. This is a seat that WILL NOT TIP over, another bonus, in my opinion, very sturdyI would say it is a good investment for infants 2-6 or 7 months old.

March 06, 2012

I used the bumbo with my baby from about 1-4 months. It's light weight and you have the option of getting/using the tray. I personally never had the tray. I used it as a portable highchair and seat mostly. I found by around 4 months or so he was able to get out of it and that's when we decided to retire the bumbo. It comes in a variety of colors and I recommend it for infants but not much past 4-5 months.

February 23, 2012

Im not sure if im a huge fan, they are pretty expensive and not somthing that I would have spent the money on. I was given one as a shower gift, obvously you cant use it untill the child has good head control. my son loved it for about a month if that now he tries to squiggle out. he brings one leg as close to him as possible and pushes the other out as far as possible, I did buy the trey for it in hopes that would keep him in place but it does not stay on as good as i think it should he grabs the sides and pulls it off and it 8 mths and 19lbs his legs are almost to big to fit in the leg slots. so all in all its not somthing id recomend spending the money on.

February 11, 2012

This chair is very expensive, I was lucky and was given one as a gift. I was glad to have received it but also glad that I did not have to shell out the cash for it. I would recommend it however it will depend on your baby if he likes it or not. For my son he tried to get out of it all the time . You must always supervise your baby while he is using it and please never put your baby in it while on a table or chair as they can get out and fall. I did like the change to be able to let my baby sit up before he could do it on his own.

2.0/5

January 24, 2012

I would not recommend spending money on this seat. I tried to use it for both my daughter and my son, and they both hated it. They did not like being so confined and never wanted to sit in it.
    Unless you can get it second hand for cheap, I would not bother. In my opion, you would not get enough use out of it The neck support is not enough for a very small/young baby, and the leg openings are too small for a larger/older baby who is on the move.

January 11, 2012

My friend and I take my godson with us everywhere and this is great for restraunts it's wayy better than having to use a communal high chair at restraunts!

January 10, 2012

I love the bumbo baby seat it really helps your little person to sit up right and makes it so much easier to feed your child who isn't sitting up quite yet.

December 21, 2011

We purchased this for my son when he was born after I heard all the 'hype' over the product. It IS a great seat for smaller babies to allow them to learn to sit. It is light and convenient to take anywhere. We also bought the tray for the chair as well. Although it is a good seat, for some reason, my son HATED sitting in it for the most part and would arch is back so far that he'd slip right out eventually (with the tray not on). The quality is great but my overall complaint is that even tho it is good, I find the price i paid for the entire chair and tray (almost $90) is not worth it for a simple foam-like chair!

December 12, 2011

OMG this seat is the best chair ever invented! My daughter is 3 1/2 months old and I can sit her in this on the kitchen table while I cook dinner! This way she can see me, and I can see her. It is totally secure and holds her in place perfectly. I attach the tray you can get for it and put some toys on there and she is happy! Plus she looks so darned cute in it, cracks me up everytime! I bring it with me when I am going to other peoples houses visiting because it is so light weight and perfect for her. Highly recommend this for all moms!

November 11, 2011

I'm a huge advocate for the Bumbo! What a great invention. It's perfect for feeding, playing, or if you need to put the baby down while you are busy with cooking or cleaning. I would recommend to any mom!