Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

February 17, 2014

I loved the bumbo seat mind u my daughter is now 6 but when she was a baby she loved it.

December 24, 2013

I really like the bumbo seat. I like how versatile it is. And how my daughter would roll it down some stairs and it wouldn't break. My daughter doesnt need it while shes eating or to sit up straight. But she does use it while we are in the tub.

October 07, 2013

My daughter just adored her bumbo seat! i wish i had bought it for her earlier. she out grew it pretty fast / lost interest. But the few months she did use it, she just loved it. I would put the tray on it and she'd sit for up to an hour.

1.0/5

October 03, 2013

All three of my kids hated the bumbo seat! As soon as I put them in it they would cry! I think it makes them sit up too straight and it isn't comfortable for them. I definitely wouldn't buy one if I was a new mom just because everybody has one doesn't mean ALL babies like them.

September 30, 2013

I love this chair! It is great for when you go to restaurants too! They also last forever! The bumbo I have was originally my little brothers and he's 12 now! So it is defiantly worth the price!

September 25, 2013

we love the bumbo! worked great and held up through two kids and still holding strong! very good product (dont forget to get your safety straps!)

September 07, 2013

The Bumbo Baby Seat is a safe effective chair for sitting your young infant in without fear of injury. Ir is designed so that as long as it is not used when the infant is too big it can't get flipped over. Your infant gets a chance to sit up and observe his world much earlier with this chair and it is not a built in baby sitter either. It is a chair that was designed for early stimulation and that meant parent child interaction as well.

1.8/5

September 06, 2013

My little guy was very chubby so it was difficult to get his little legs in. He was very active even at 4-5 months and very quickly learned to flip himself over. I did not feel it was very safe at all. He loved sitting in it but would move enough to cause the chair to roll over. SCARY!

September 06, 2013

Tried it with baby number one - didn't last long before we sold it to get something else. My son didn't like sitting in it so we never tried again with other kids - there are so many other ways to support your child in sitting. The child seems squished and hunched over. It is very easy to clean and light/small enough to transport.

September 02, 2013

I loved my Bumbo. I would never pay full price for it, but I get it second hand. I used it for both kids, it cleans up easy, I used the snap on tray with it. It was a great chair.