Bumbo Baby Seat Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

April 20, 2017

My son got one of these as a hand me down but he loved it and used it everyday to eat in until he turned about 6 months and got to big for it, overall worked well for feedings

April 18, 2017

Honestly, I'd just skip this seat all together. My kids never really enjoyed it for more than a few minutes. I also did some research into it and found that these seats are really not that great for baby's development..

1.5/5

April 13, 2017

I have had four kids and none of them enjoyed spending time in the chair for more than a few minutes at a time. The tray is a good idea but cumbersome to Get on and off with your child in it and if your child is chunky it's almost impossible to get them in and out of the chair with the tray on. I found this a total waste of money and am glad it was a gift because I would have never paid for this product having used (not used) it

April 11, 2017

These seats were perfect for my girls!
    I started using them when they were around 4 months old and they loved being able to sit and look around.
    These also worked great for when they first starting eating solids; they were too small for high chairs but the Bumbo was perfect!

March 17, 2017

I had received this seat as a hand me down and was excited to use it as I had seen it on so many "must have" baby lists, I was less than Impressed to be honest. I don't see what the big deal with this chair is, it's expensive, it wasn't the easiest to get my daughter in and out and for a baby of average size she always seemed to fall to the side so I'm not sure how that supposed to teach her to sit.

February 22, 2017

It is a good seat for a small baby, it I find the straps in it to be useless. They sit in it on the ground, so if it tips the baby goes with it. What use are the straps?

February 21, 2017

we have heard many good comments but It just didn't work for our baby. we have tried it on her since 4 month old. she cried her lungs out and tried to escaped from it so we thought she was not ready for it. so we tried again on 5th month, 6th month, 7th month and now we gave up because I realized that the chair actually locked down her bottom and it frustrated her when she can't move so this chair isn't for her.

September 07, 2016

This is a great baby seat. We take it with us when we travel and have used it visiting my parents, at hotels and in restaurants. I would not leave a baby unattended in the chair though, even if you are nearby and preparing food. My 10 month old daughter is pretty strong and could push herself backwards out of the chair. It is not a substitute for a high chair, but have still found very useful. Would recommend.

August 26, 2016

I loved this seat for both of our girls. It was an awesome way to have them sit with me and interact but let me get things done at the same time. Got mine from a friend and has been used for four babies and still holding up.

July 22, 2016

I had heard wonderful things about this seat but was not overly impressed with it. We have only used it a handful of time as both of my sons hated being in it. My toddler likes it more now than he did as a baby.
    I bought this second hand without the straps. I contacted the company and they mailed the straps right away which was great!