Bumbo Baby Seat Reviews

September 28, 2017

Didn't work for us!

I got a Bumbo chair and tray for free from a family member which was super exciting to me, as they are cute and I could see my son using in many ways.

What I did not like about it:
    1) My ped and chiropractor recommended not using until my son was about 5 months old and had great beck control, by this point in time my son (who is VERY tall) doesn't really fit in it, not high enough back
    2) Leg holes are tiny, he has thin legs so he fits but won't be for long
    3) The seat belt front part digs into his crotch and is awkward to buckle
    4) I don't understand how the tray works. I can't get my son into it with tray on, but then can't get the tray on once he is in, rendering it useless.

What I like about it
    1) light and portable

September 07, 2017

Should be cheaper

I do love the bumbo for feeding my daughter but I do find it is pricey as I found a cheaper version at Walmart that had more leg room for her ! The bumbo is still great but I wouldn't buy it again.

August 02, 2017

Rarely Used

It was good for a few months, the baby would sit in it and be able to eat and relax without me having to worry too much. Luckily I got a used one because I rarely used it. It was good for the time being, useful for when baby is learning to sit up, but can't make use of it for long.

July 11, 2017

Not for every baby

I was disappointed when it was obvious my son did not like the Bumbo seat at all. I thought they were so awesome and great for the little ones to start sitting in. Luckily, I didn't have to buy one as I had borrowed the one my sister had gotten for her son who loved it.
    Since I noticed it was very much so a hit and miss for many babies, I would suggest buying a used seat or borrow one to try and see if your baby likes it before buying new.

May 30, 2017

We love the bumbo ! Our son used this when he was just learning to sit up in the chair. Great for use while feeding as well! Definitely worth the cost and can use if you have more children

May 14, 2017

I absolutely loved my Bumbo with my first son. He was very small and can actually still fit into it at 2 years old! We used it all the time for him to sit in, play in, and even used it to feed him in when he started solids. However, my second son is much bigger and has chubby thighs. By the time he was strong enough to sit in the bumbo, his thighs were too thick for it. So I have mixed feelings on the product as you don't know what kind of baby you will have. It's great for some kids and just doesn't work for others! It would be nice if the leg holes were slightly larger to allow the larger babies to fit.

2.7/5

May 10, 2017

Great gift, easy design however there really wasn't much use for it. Used it when baby was learning to sit and as a seat with table for toys when camping. But otherwise it is a product that does do what it's suppose to but once baby can sit well by themselves and can crawl it's pretty useless. Mine is in storage, has been for a while now. Plus side, pretty easy to clean.

May 08, 2017

This is a neat product and I was so excited to get it, but it wasn't necessary at all. I mean it's not safe on any surface besides the floor and in that case you might as well use a highchair, a bounce chair, swing, or an exersaucer depending on the reason you need it. Any of those products would be a better investment than the Bumbo chair. In my opinion it isn't worth the money or space.

May 07, 2017

I loved using my bumbo chair for both of my children. i never had the trays of accessories that go with it, but I still loved using it to help both my children sit, as well as a handy place for them to sit while eating their snack or simply playing or hanging out. I even had a few at family members houses because they were such a convenient seat. It also helped my son who had gas, the seat puts their legs up a little higher and seemed to help when he had gas issues.

April 20, 2017

My son got one of these as a hand me down but he loved it and used it everyday to eat in until he turned about 6 months and got to big for it, overall worked well for feedings