Bumbo Baby Sitter and Tray Combo - Yellow

Bumbo Baby Sitter and Tray Combo - Yellow Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 790 in Highchairs

May 04, 2017

I did not like this item I found that my babies legs where very chunky for this sitter.she would hate being in it because she was uncomfortable I used it for about a month when she was 4months old then gave it to a family member for her baby.

2.8/5

April 06, 2017

This is my second baby for which I try this product. Let me just say that both my babies are not Bumbo babies. They never understood that they needed to stay straight to sit down. I try it everyday for about 5 minutes, on the floor and with supervision. I feel it makes them sit very akwardly and doesnt really keep them upright at the begining when they are trying to learn to sit.
    I have to say the added trag is good once they know how to sit to use it as a feeding chair or even to put toys. The oher thing I have to say is that it tends to tilt when the baby drops a toy and tries to grab it.
    I have heard a lot of back and white reciews on this product but for the $ I would not recomment it. I would recommend just to use a breastfeeding pillow to prop your baby and it would be just as good frankly.

2.7/5

April 17, 2015

My son hated sitting in this chair with the tray. He kept kicking it off. The tray is pointless.

March 31, 2015

Bumbo is so overrated in my opinion. But every baby is different. We didnt use this as much, just a little, yes, for those first feedings and little hands free time. I got secondhand bumbo, so I wont complain, but I know that i wouldnt buy it new - just not worth it in my opinion.

August 15, 2013

Great for first time feedings!! I place it in the middle of my table and my son is at a great height to see me and be happy while I was dishes etc. Like everything, keep a close eye on the little ones. Recommend for all moms!

May 02, 2012

The Bumbo is amazing for babies to start learning head control. It also strengthens their upper core body muscles.