Burts bee chapstick Reviews

May 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would Recommend. Best Lip Balm

I love this lip balm! I always stock up at my local drugstore and I have almost all of the flavours, but this beeswax one is the best by far. It truly does make a difference and I will gladly buy these for years to come.

May 21, 2020

good

very hyrdrating to the lips, good ingredients but i dont suggest any if their other products. favourites are vanilla bean and coconut and pear!!!!!!!!!

May 18, 2020

Good quality, fair price

I have been using Burt’s Bees for years. It’s my go-to chapstick that helps prevent dry lips. I have one beside my bed, in my purse, and one at work

1.7/5

May 14, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Not my cup of tea

The chapstick is ok if you have lips that don't get chapped alot but if you're like myself who has super dry lips the chapstick did not work. T
    When I applied the chapstick it had a kind of minty feeling to it. Similar to carmax but not as intense. The smell was ok not too overpowering but I had to reapply after a couple of hours. It also has a greasy feel when I applied it to my lips. I now keep it for when I run of chapstick and have nothing else.

May 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soft lips

Hi there . I love this product especially in the winter. He keeps your lips from drying out and cracking with the cold .I even use it for my grandson as well

May 04, 2020

Absolute best chapstick there is

This is the best chapstick on the market - you will never need to buy any other kind! In my opinion, the original one works best. My lips can be a dry mess and I put this on before bed and they are basically perfect by the morning! Very effective, mostly natural and smell's great! Love Burt's Bees

April 30, 2020

Perfection i would definitely purchase again.

On day i decided to switch my regular chapstick for the burts bees product and was suprised love this brand love the quality ,the texture and the scents.

April 29, 2020

In love with Burts Bees

I love this product! I would buy it again. It is my favorite Chapstick. I love how it replenishes my lips when they ate dry. I love the peppermint smell.

April 23, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Super soft lips

I love the texture of this on my lips and the smell of it, i also bought the Vanilla one too. I put it on after swimming as my lips always go dry and also when i go in the sun.

April 06, 2020

Amazing product

It really moisturizes and hydrates the lips and does the job for me. It’s a good product for people with even really dry lips but yes you do have to re apply sometimes.