Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 03, 2017

I can't explain how much I LOVE this lip balm. The smell is fabulous. I use it every night before bed. LIps are super soft and hydrated. This scent/flavour is hard to find.

March 01, 2017

yum yum yum what more can i say about this wonderful product!!!! smells great, tastes great and works great on my lips. my lips are so much softer than before i started using this. greta stuff

January 25, 2017

keeps my lips moisturized in these cold dry winter months and the scent is very nice as well. I always keep this stuff handy in my purse and use it throughout the day!

January 25, 2017

I love this product. It has such an awesome smell to it. It also has a very soft feel to it and doesn't leave ur lips feeling sticky like some lip balms do.

January 25, 2017

I love this lip balm! The smell is great and it hydrates lips quite well.
    And more important: it's all natural!
    The only downside is that it has a sandy feel because of the coconut oil when applying, but it melts quite quickly.

January 17, 2017

I DID NOT like this one at all. It seemed defective in that it left big chunks on my lips and did not go on smoothly. It also would make a mess when the cap was put back on. I also felt it made my lips more dry.

January 08, 2017

The line of lip balms is one that i constantly purchase. Whenever I see a new flavour, I am excited to try it out. I really do like this one. It has the great quality I expect from a Burt's Bee product. This works well in my cold and dry climate where lips cracking is a norm.

January 06, 2017

This is one of my favourite lip balms ever. I bought a tube of it a few months ago and it was gone so quickly. I was obsessed with it. It smells and tastes AMAZING. I cant even fully express how delicious this lip balm is. Now I need to go buy more!

November 18, 2016

Burt's bees makes some of the best lip balms I've tried, they're super moisturizing and also last a long time so you don't have to keep reapplying as frequently as other lip balms. This one is one of my favorite scents!

September 22, 2016

For the price is one of my favorite lip balm. the texture is so smooth and not greasy. My lip still hydrate with it and feel like silk ! The smell is also really attractive !