Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm Reviews

January 21, 2018

Definitely try this again and again!

Love this! I love the aroma and its the only balm thats effective to my chopped lips. Surely, i will try other flavor. By the way, one reason to why i love this product because its fruity flavor.

December 19, 2017

Hands down, best lip balm ever!

For years, I have struggled with dry and cracked lips in the winter. I have literally tried every lip balm and chapstick on the market. From value priced to overly expensive. Last month, a friend told me to try Burt's Bees Coconut Lip Balm, and BAM! Life changing! My lips and soft, smooth and silky. They are moisturized and conditioned. Such a fantastic product.

September 26, 2017

Super !

Ce baume à lèvre fait partie de ma routine beauté pour garder mes lèvres bien hydratées et je l'adore, je ne pourrais jamais m'en passer. je l'apporte partout avec moi.

September 20, 2017

Natural and delishous on my lips

It is a natural product and it is mild in favour yet lasts a long time. The price is pretty reasonable as well. There are lots of other choices available and many colours.

August 26, 2017

My lips are diggin' it

I use to have real dry-ass lips before, but now in all honesty thanks to to this amazing lip balm, my lips are soft smooth and deliciously smelling.

The lip balm has a exquisite smell combaning sweetness and softness.
    The creamy texture hydratres, repairs and parfumes delicately.

Honeslty from now on this is my go-to lip balm. I dig it and my lips do to !

August 04, 2017

One of my favorites / Un de mes préférés

En : This is a very effective product with a pleasant texture. Furthermore, the "coconut & pear" flavor is a good association. This lipbalm will repair and moisturize your dry or even chapped lips to make them soft and smooth.

Fr: C'est un produit très efficace avec une texture très agréable. De plus, la saveur "noix de coco et poire" est une bonne association. Ce baume à lèvres réparera et hydratera vos lèvres sèches et même gercées pour les laisser douces et lisses.

July 27, 2017

One of the best lip balms!

Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm is an awesome product that leaves your lips hydrated, without being too greasy. Also, the fragrance of the lip balm is very pleasant!

May 30, 2017

J'adore tous les baume de cette compagnie mais surtout cette saveur ! Poire et noix de coco quoi demander de mieux :) Il est hydratant et comfortable!

May 18, 2017

I stand behind the Burt's Bees brand when it comes to lip care. While not a fan of coconut, my sister loved the smell, and I adored the pear. About average for the consistency of the product, not tacky (like the beeswax ones), but not too slick (like the Korum butter).

May 02, 2017

I received the burts bees coconut and pear lip balm in an ipsy bag . I love burts bees so I was happy to see this. It smells amazing , really tropical. It's my go to lip balm right now.