Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 945 in Lip Balm

May 30, 2017

J'adore tous les baume de cette compagnie mais surtout cette saveur ! Poire et noix de coco quoi demander de mieux :) Il est hydratant et comfortable!

May 18, 2017

I stand behind the Burt's Bees brand when it comes to lip care. While not a fan of coconut, my sister loved the smell, and I adored the pear. About average for the consistency of the product, not tacky (like the beeswax ones), but not too slick (like the Korum butter).

May 02, 2017

I received the burts bees coconut and pear lip balm in an ipsy bag . I love burts bees so I was happy to see this. It smells amazing , really tropical. It's my go to lip balm right now.

April 03, 2017

I can't explain how much I LOVE this lip balm. The smell is fabulous. I use it every night before bed. LIps are super soft and hydrated. This scent/flavour is hard to find.

March 01, 2017

yum yum yum what more can i say about this wonderful product!!!! smells great, tastes great and works great on my lips. my lips are so much softer than before i started using this. greta stuff

January 25, 2017

keeps my lips moisturized in these cold dry winter months and the scent is very nice as well. I always keep this stuff handy in my purse and use it throughout the day!

January 25, 2017

I love this product. It has such an awesome smell to it. It also has a very soft feel to it and doesn't leave ur lips feeling sticky like some lip balms do.

January 25, 2017

I love this lip balm! The smell is great and it hydrates lips quite well.
    And more important: it's all natural!
    The only downside is that it has a sandy feel because of the coconut oil when applying, but it melts quite quickly.

1.0/5

January 17, 2017

I DID NOT like this one at all. It seemed defective in that it left big chunks on my lips and did not go on smoothly. It also would make a mess when the cap was put back on. I also felt it made my lips more dry.

January 08, 2017

The line of lip balms is one that i constantly purchase. Whenever I see a new flavour, I am excited to try it out. I really do like this one. It has the great quality I expect from a Burt's Bee product. This works well in my cold and dry climate where lips cracking is a norm.

What's Your Favorite?