Burts Bee Natural lip gloss Reviews
#32 in Lip Gloss

0.7/5

July 11, 2019

I would not try this again.

This lip balm disappointed me as it left my lips feeling wet and not moisturized. It felt like nothing was being placed on my lips except for water and not in a good way. I constantly applied it because this lip balm didn't do anything and my lips would still feel chapped.

July 04, 2019

Great lipgloss

Its my go to lipgloss ...I love it so much and buy again and again>My lips feel so soft and f
    great>I would definetely recommend it to my friends and family. they are all natutal too.

June 25, 2019

Makes dry lips a thing of the past!

I absolutely love this product! I love all products by Burt’s bees but had to pick my favourite and that is definitely the lip balm. I get dry lips quite often but not at all now that I have discovered Burt’s bees. I have them everywhere so there always one by when needed! Highly recommend!

June 13, 2019

So glossy

Love burts bee natural lip gloss goes on so shiny and glossy and stays on for a good amount of time ,5.99 i payed for it ,love the natural tone is great if you want natural look.not sticky like some other glosses can be .I will definitely will buy again. Makes my lips super soft and moisturized.