4.1/5
Burts Bee Natural lip gloss Reviews
#10 in Lip Gloss

January 16, 2020

Great Lip Gloss

This is a great every-day lip gloss. Its not sticky or tacky. I find that it goes on smooth and lasts for several hours. I like to use it especially in the summer when I am out doors and in the sun more often.

1.8/5

January 16, 2020

It just makes my lips crusty and I don’t like that it needs to be constantly reapplied. I’ve always had bad experiences with this brand. I think I might be allergic.

Updated On: January 16, 2020

Leaves my lips nice but I get a reaction every time I use it so I must be allergic to it so I can’t even enjoy this product like I should. I’m not hating just allergic lol

October 26, 2019
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Great product

I recently tried this product as I had really dry lips.. once applied it left my lips feeling softer straight away, after 3 applications my dry lips had cleared up completely. Now I always have some in my bag would definitely recommend

October 07, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

So lush on your lips

So easy to apply leaves lips felling much better nice and soft and supple. Well worth the money and lasts ages not like others that just wipe off.no funny taste or smell from this it's just lush

October 07, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

good

I have been using this for well over a decade. I've tried many many other lip balms and treatments but continue to go back to this, my holy grail! It has a thick consistency and stays on much longer than others. Is refreshing and is soothing when my lips are cracked and painful. I use it every single night before going to bed and wake up with improved lips. They get very chapped during the winters. Can't be without it!

September 09, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

love the look and feel

I tried this because I found it on sale, I fell in love. It keeps my lips moist and smooth and gives me a nice look. I am not a lipstick person so this works great for me.

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Burt’s lip gloss

I tried using this lip balm and it was amazing. It smells amazing and It applies on smooth and lasts a nice long while. I highly recommend this lip balm to everyone.

0.7/5

July 11, 2019

I would not try this again.

This lip balm disappointed me as it left my lips feeling wet and not moisturized. It felt like nothing was being placed on my lips except for water and not in a good way. I constantly applied it because this lip balm didn't do anything and my lips would still feel chapped.

July 04, 2019

Great lipgloss

Its my go to lipgloss ...I love it so much and buy again and again>My lips feel so soft and f
    great>I would definetely recommend it to my friends and family. they are all natutal too.

June 25, 2019

Makes dry lips a thing of the past!

I absolutely love this product! I love all products by Burt’s bees but had to pick my favourite and that is definitely the lip balm. I get dry lips quite often but not at all now that I have discovered Burt’s bees. I have them everywhere so there always one by when needed! Highly recommend!