Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 397 in Lotions

1.7/5

May 05, 2017

I've tried the lotion on both myself and my 3 week old baby. I don't like the smell of it at all, it smells like you're rubbing straight bees wax on yourself. I also find that this lotion doesn't moisturize very well. I have dry skin and within the hour of putting this lotion on, you feel like you didn't apply it at all. Would not purchase this product again.

April 10, 2017

Love this lotion, i use it on my daughter when she gets dry skin and i have also used it on myself. It does have quite a funky smell which i dont know why because its almost all natural but if you can get past the smell the lotion works wonders and isnt greasy.

October 18, 2016

J`ai recu un petit format de cette lotion et j`ai bien aimé. ODeur douce agréable. Je l`ai utilisé en été sur les genoux de mes enfants et ils etaient bien hydraté.

January 14, 2016

Really great product for a correct price! I bought it on sale just to try and Will not change!!

April 09, 2015

My first baby suffered with excema, I tried countless lotions but nothing helped. Than I found Burt's Bee's, wow this lotion worked wonders!! no stinging, helped the dryness and skin cracks. great product!

November 25, 2014

I really like that this lotion doesn't feel to heavy when you apply. It has a nice neutral smell and really keeps the moisture in! I use it on my arms and elbows because that's where my skin is most sensitive!

October 31, 2014

I used this product for my daughter as she has sensitive skin. The smell is nice and light, and it worked for my daughter's sensitive, dry skin.

May 11, 2014

I have psoriasis and this is the only stuff that leaves my hands feeling soft. It gets rid of the itch and my break-outs! I highly recommend this product.

April 04, 2014

I LOVE this product. My baby has very sensitive and dry skin and this did wonders for her. She smells great and her skin is staying softer and smoother since using this on her.

September 10, 2013

My daughter is now 18 and in her first year of university. From the time she was 10 years old I have always bought her burt's bees products and she loves the nourishing lotion even thou she is and adult!