Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original Reviews
#15 in Lotions

November 22, 2017

Love it

I used the baby lotion on my 15 month old baby who has a little dry skin after the bath. I just applied a pea size of lotion on each leg to test. It was so smooth and soft on her skin.. felt like just the right baby skin. I would recommend this product to every mom whose kids or babies have dry and itchy skin plus can be very soothing to the normal skin too.

August 17, 2017

works great

A little goes a long way. It will amke your skin feel oily however if you have issues with dryness its a must have.I found putting it on before bed the best. Makes a huge difference! The smell is decent too

August 16, 2017

Natural product

Love Burts Bees for their natural ingredient list. Their products never irritate my skin, which it can be difficult to find products that don't. This is a great lotion.

June 13, 2017

A product I trust and love

This is a great lotion, I have been using and repurchasing this lotion for 3 years now since my son was born. It has natural ingredients, smells great and is extremely moisturizing. My son suffers with eczema on his legs and this lotion helps soothe the irritation.

May 28, 2017

love how this is mostly natural and it is very gentle on my babies skin. the whole burts bees line is great, all very effective and natural. i also buy their face wash.

April 25, 2017

My son has extreme eczema and this was the only cream that seemed to moisturize him amazingly. It is much thicker that most creams which actually soaks into the skin and gives him a smoother skin. I have been able to ease up on steroid creams because of this product.

April 09, 2017

Burt's bees products are great because they use natural ingredients and smell sweet too. The lotion absorbs quickly and I use it even on my face as it is gentle and doesn't clog pores.

January 11, 2017

I used the Burts Bees Baby Bee skin nourishing lotion for both my children. It was a low scent product that went on smoothly but wasn't too thick. It was amazingly effective to eliminate dry, itchy skin.

November 07, 2016

We use this product with the Burt's Bee's baby wash. The smell is wonderful and it absorbs quickly into the skin. We use it every other day and my baby's skin stays nice and soft. It has lasted more than 6 months so great value!

August 03, 2016

I like this product! it does what it needs to do but I most likely won't buy again because of its high price. It comes in a average size bottle and i understand it is natural but I am a frugal person.