Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original

Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 411 in Lotions

April 09, 2017

Burt's bees products are great because they use natural ingredients and smell sweet too. The lotion absorbs quickly and I use it even on my face as it is gentle and doesn't clog pores.

January 11, 2017

I used the Burts Bees Baby Bee skin nourishing lotion for both my children. It was a low scent product that went on smoothly but wasn't too thick. It was amazingly effective to eliminate dry, itchy skin.

November 07, 2016

We use this product with the Burt's Bee's baby wash. The smell is wonderful and it absorbs quickly into the skin. We use it every other day and my baby's skin stays nice and soft. It has lasted more than 6 months so great value!

August 03, 2016

I like this product! it does what it needs to do but I most likely won't buy again because of its high price. It comes in a average size bottle and i understand it is natural but I am a frugal person.

July 18, 2016

This is amazing for dry skin. I absolutley love it and use it during all season. Amazing and nourishing for the skin. It is very good for sensitive skin and I sometimes use it on my face also.

July 17, 2016

I had purchased this originally for my two babies and found it has a stronger scent than I would like to have on them so I used it for my self and really enjoy it. A little goes a long and it's creamy so it's lasted me awhile. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and smooth. I don't have to apply. It so many times throughout the day like other lotions.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Black Diamond Cheesestrings

R3Bean added a new review for
    Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel

DorisHumber added a new review for
    Tampax Pearl Regular

gadzooks added a new review for
    Windex Original