Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original

Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 397 in Lotions

June 13, 2017

A product I trust and love

This is a great lotion, I have been using and repurchasing this lotion for 3 years now since my son was born. It has natural ingredients, smells great and is extremely moisturizing. My son suffers with eczema on his legs and this lotion helps soothe the irritation.

May 28, 2017

love how this is mostly natural and it is very gentle on my babies skin. the whole burts bees line is great, all very effective and natural. i also buy their face wash.

April 25, 2017

My son has extreme eczema and this was the only cream that seemed to moisturize him amazingly. It is much thicker that most creams which actually soaks into the skin and gives him a smoother skin. I have been able to ease up on steroid creams because of this product.

April 09, 2017

Burt's bees products are great because they use natural ingredients and smell sweet too. The lotion absorbs quickly and I use it even on my face as it is gentle and doesn't clog pores.

January 11, 2017

I used the Burts Bees Baby Bee skin nourishing lotion for both my children. It was a low scent product that went on smoothly but wasn't too thick. It was amazingly effective to eliminate dry, itchy skin.

November 07, 2016

We use this product with the Burt's Bee's baby wash. The smell is wonderful and it absorbs quickly into the skin. We use it every other day and my baby's skin stays nice and soft. It has lasted more than 6 months so great value!

August 03, 2016

I like this product! it does what it needs to do but I most likely won't buy again because of its high price. It comes in a average size bottle and i understand it is natural but I am a frugal person.

July 18, 2016

This is amazing for dry skin. I absolutley love it and use it during all season. Amazing and nourishing for the skin. It is very good for sensitive skin and I sometimes use it on my face also.

July 17, 2016

I had purchased this originally for my two babies and found it has a stronger scent than I would like to have on them so I used it for my self and really enjoy it. A little goes a long and it's creamy so it's lasted me awhile. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and smooth. I don't have to apply. It so many times throughout the day like other lotions.