Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

June 19, 2013

This is one of my fav lip balms it doesn't go on really thick or heavy which I thought it would when I first tried it

June 18, 2013

Love it! I don't buy anything else now that I have found Burt's Bees lip balm! Its amazing!

June 18, 2013

I bought this as a special treat for myself to bring to the hospital when I had my son needless to say its no longer a treat its mandatory , smooth and silky going on my lips feel soft supple for so long . I also love the natural ingredients enough so that my kids love it as much as I do .

May 31, 2013

This is by far my favorite chap-stick I find it lasts all day long. If you haven't tried this product do yourself a favor and go purchase one.

May 23, 2013

Love Burts Bees Lip Balm! I have always used this product and stand by it.

May 17, 2013

I like this lip balm. It moisturizes very well and it doesn't ware off quickly. The price I don't like so much.

May 14, 2013

I love Burt's Bee's products, and this one has got to be one of my favorites. It works wonders on my lips! I would recommend it to all my friends!

April 17, 2013

This is my HG lip balm! I don't even know how many tubes of this I've gone through. The price is right, and it's super effective at keeping chapped lips moisturized. I like how it's got a firmer texture so it doesn't melt and the minty scent is great.

April 14, 2013

It is an alright lip balm. It is not very moisturizing and I find myself applying this more often than I want to. For the price of this lip balm, I can find one that is cheaper and better.

3.2/5

April 09, 2013

This lip balm is an alright brand although it doesn't add very much shine and the smell isn't all that appealing...lol. It does leave my lips feeling smooth but it doesn't seem to last long.