Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

2.3/5

April 29, 2019

Not as good as expected

I found that they are not as smooth as expected. I search to buy an alternative organic lip balm on the net and found epic blend that I just love. I don't mind paying little extra for natural product that suits me.

April 23, 2019

Didn't work for me

After reading great reviews about it online, I bought it! But I guess it wasn't made for my extremely dehydrated lips and the cold Canadian weather. Something like petroleum jelly works better on my lips than beeswax chapstick.

Plus, to get good results I have to apply a lot of it and very frequently, which kind of sucks.

April 17, 2019

Dries out lips

These lip balms smell amazing, particularly the apple caramel and the grapefruit however I have very dry lips and I never found that they did anything to help that. I like that they are made with natural ingredients and for someone with normal lips I feel like they may really enjoy them but for me they're a no go. The price is also really good on them.

2.8/5

April 16, 2019

Not so good.

I know people really love this stuff and it smells nice but I found it chapped my lips more than it helped them. Not expensive so worth a try but I won’t be buying it again :(

April 16, 2019

Leaves lips sore

Burt’s bees lip balm is not recommended if your lips are dry and irritated. It left my lips sore, I didn’t like the smell of it. Overall very disappointed with this product. Wouldn’t buy again.

2.2/5

April 08, 2019

Not impressed!

This lip gloss wasn’t all that it’s cracked up to be in my opinion, smelled gross, didn’t like the taste, and did t work all that well! For me not worth my $$$

April 06, 2019

A god

This thing saved my cracking lips in the winter. My lips get super dry during the winter and I bought one of these at my local Walmart and it saves my lips from cracking.

2.8/5

April 06, 2019

I will not be buying this again

I don't like the texture of this lip balm. I used it when my lips were dry and I didnt feel like it helped at all. My lips definatly did not get better using this product. I dont recommend this product and the smell isnt very good either.

2.3/5

April 05, 2019

Not for me

First off I like most of the Burt's Bee products but this one not so much. I found the smell and texture not for me. As for effective treatment of dry cheap lips I didn't use it enough to say weather it works since the smell and texture had me taking it off asap.

2.7/5

April 03, 2019

Not a fan

This product is not for me. It makes my lips even more chapped and dry. Definitely do not recommend but may work for others. Also it is a bit pricer then other brands