Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 22, 2019

Not really worth the hype

Might work for other people but i didnt really find that it hydrated my lips very much, worked about as much as any other chapstick i have used. Overall with the price not rlly worth it.

March 18, 2019

Maybe I don’t buy anymore bc I can find a good one cheaper

I saw at a drugstore and I bought bc I am crazy with honey stuff, but The packing is not flashy and looked a poor product. When I realize the price I almost left, but I tried! It is good , but it’s not enough that I can pay again

February 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

I liked the lip balm. It’s effective and reasonably priced. It could be a little less minty for my liking but overall, good value for the money and it’s effective.

February 22, 2019

I wish I loved this product

Not impressed with this product at all. I love Burt’s bees products but this one just didn’t do a thing for my dry chapped lips if anything I actually believe it made them worse off. I unfortunately could not recommend this product as I was not satisfied with it at all.

2.2/5

February 21, 2019

Not my favourite

I’ve used this product a few times but I find it can be too thick feeling on my lips, almost makes them look white almost. It also doesn’t really feel like it is moisturizing that well.

February 20, 2019

Not as good as when it first came out

This used to be the best product but once they sold out (years ago) they changed the formula and it’s just not the same. I rarely go out of my way to buy as the stuff from dollar store is as equally effective.

2.8/5

February 20, 2019

Burt’s Bees pretty Average

As far as lip care goes, Burt’s Bee’s leaves something to be desired..you must constitantly re-apply or your lips become very dry..i’m Afraid this is a pass for me

February 07, 2019

Not the best smelling

I liked it, but found the smell was a little gross and when you have Chapstick on your lips its all you can smell, maybe they should make other smells/flavours available

January 25, 2019

Pas efficace

J’ai utilisé ce baume pendant un moment et je croyais qu’il fonctionnait parce qu’il avait un effet piquant. J’ai du arrêter parce que malgré l’utilisation quotidienne j’avais toujours des lèvres gercées.

January 23, 2019

Chapstick

I have purchased this chapstick and along side
    Many
    Other ones Burt’s bees offers , they are not my go to chapstick , they do leave a bad after taste but it’s not devestatingly gross lol.. I would continue to use it and try other products but I would not buy the same chapstick again