Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

United Kingdom

I will definitely buy this lip balm again!

Very nice smell! Absolutely perfect. I have had it a few weeks ago and now my lips are way more softer than were a few weeks ago.
    It's hard to believe that for this price I've solved my lips dryness because I have used many of them and just this one helped me to solve my problem!

Wisconsin, United States

Best brand I’ve bought!

I’m super picky about my chap stick and this stuff makes my lips feel flawles and moist. They offer a ton of different scents but the original has been my favorite. It’s 100% natural which is one of the reasons I love it. I will definitely buy again!

Ealing, United Kingdom

Love it

I love this product, I get very chapped lips in the winter and this product sorts them out without fail. I love the tingly sensation when it’s applied too.

Essex, United Kingdom

love this lipbalm

perfect for those chapped lips coming into the winter months i feel it is a necessity. feels great and not sticky and leaves my lips looking fresh resdy for some lippy xx

October 27, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Nice

I bought this recently I think this a nice lip balm it keeps your lips moist.I’m getting ready for the cold winter weather keeping it in my bag to avoid dry lips

United Kingdom

Just love Burts bees

This stuffs great and makes my lips feel really soft. Different flavours available to which I think I have most now: great Product and great for our wonderful bees. Maybe less plastic packaging next!

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Nourishing for the lips!

A great product for winter- really helped my dry lips and added moisture to them. The tube was easy to use and apply and I like that it is a neutral clear colour that purely provides a moisturise effect.

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Burts bees lip balm

I love burts bees lip balm as it moistures the lip and isnt tacky like some. It is really good for dry sore lips and also good ontop of matt lipstick. I would definitely recommend this product

Enfield, United Kingdom

Best lip balm!

This is the only lip balm I use now, when you open it - the smell is menthol. It takes a few uses to get used to it but stick with it because it's worth it

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Love

I absolutely adore this lip balm!
    I am fussy when it comes to lip balm, I don’t like anything i find irritable (too thick, gloopy, glossy etc) on my lips, for example I really dislike petroleum jelly. I have to wipe those kinds off instantly.
    I love this lip balm because it moisturises my chapped and sore lips effectively but is extremely lightweight at the same time.