Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Good for dry chapped lips

Love the nourishing almond oil because not only does it give the lip balm a nice scent but it is a must have for all seasons of the year!! This is a must have item to keep your lips all smooth and soft without any indication of dry chapped lips!!

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again!

I was given this as part of a baby shower present as my friend swore by it saying I’d need it in hospital as the air is so dry in there. I’ve used it every day since! It lasts ages and leaves lips super silky soft. People have even asked what lip gloss I’m wearing as they wanted to get some! Feels lovely, looks great and smells great. Highly recommend.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Really good product

Love Love Burt's Bees. I have the one with grapefruit scent and it is amazing, always keep it with me to add a bit of moisture to my lips. Never lets me down

One of my favorites

This is one of my winter stand bys! Works great on sensitive chapped lips in the cold winter months!!! Or in the summer heat all year round really; I would definitely recommend

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Perfect lip balm.

I got this lip balm in one of my monthly subscription beauty box. I love this lip balm as my lips are usually dry from all lipsticks I am using many years and I am not a lip balm person, but this one was perfect, my lips was looking so moisture and so healthy, no dryness anymore.
    I highly recommend this lip balm.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Best lips!

This is the only lip balm I use, soothes the lips straight away, seems to hit the spot straight away. I will never buy anything else. My children use them too.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Best shopbrought lipbalm I've tried

Affordable and a lovely light scent. Leaves my lips soft and smooth. Wonderful all year round and wears well. Natural ingredients, and no taste to speak of. 100% recommended.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

lips stay moisturised

Fantastic lip balm, lips feel soft and no longer cracked. Great for this time of year while out walking! Goes on quite thick so less need to constantly re apply.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

The best

My number one go to lip balm it's been around for a long time as if have lol but it never gets old and the quality is still the same I love to use this product it keeps my lips smooth and crack free especially in winter

Barnsley, United Kingdom

Lovely lips

I love this, smells great, goes on evenly. It’s great for keeping my lips nourished and chap free while on my daily dog walks at the beach. My lips feel moisturised and soft all day.