Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing lips

This lip balm is fantastic, I suffer with really dry lips in all weathers, this made my lips soft and silky, lasted hours did a fantastic job, I would definitely recommend this lip balm and will definitely be purchasing it again.

Leicester, United Kingdom

Love love love this

It actually works, Iv spent a lot of money on lip balms due to really dry lips. This does what it say it’s does and not to expensive either. Thumbs up

City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Hydrating and animal friendly

I became a lover of burt's bess products following using this product. It was brilliant and did exactly what I said on the tin. Not only did it smell amazing but it left my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Great for all year round. Only negative is it is a little more pricey than alternative brands but so worth it.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

So soft

This is by far the best lip balm I've used I suffer from very dry lips and this definitely keeps them mosturised which alot of lip balms don't it doesn't dry out

England, United Kingdom

Soft lips

Whenever my lips are dry I always use my Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It makes my lips so much softer and prevents my lips from getting chapped. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, especially who got dry lips and for a cold weather season just perfect !

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Lasts ages and a nice feeling on lips

I live my the sea and take my dog out two to three times a day on his walks. I have to use a good lip balm or they get dried out very quickly from cold sharp winds. This is very effective and come tinted too so can add a subtle colour to your lips if you wish for that. Highly recommended and lasts a long time.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Lip balm

I usually use a top branded name one but my friend bought me this as was I'll in bed and my lips were so dry from my illness. Used for 2 days and lips were back to normal smooth and sore free.it had a lovely smell and taste would definitely buy this again now. Price is good too

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

The best I have bought so far

This has to be the best product I’ve ever had for my chapped and dry lips. Far superior to any other I have yet to find. Tastes lovely as well. Will be buying again without a doubt

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Amazing lip product

By far the best lip product I've used. This totally hydrated my lips and left them smooth and soft unlike other lip products I've used. The product smells devine as well.

October 23, 2019

Absolutely love burts bees products! They're my go to for chapped lips, tinted being my absolutely fave! I recommend to all! Maked my lips feel great without that gross, sticky feeling! Must have!