Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

February 03, 2020
    Durham, United Kingdom

Amazing

I absolutely love this product it makes your lips feel amazing and adds the moisture back to your lips. I can’t recommend this product enough. Smells nice too.

February 03, 2020
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Amazing lip balm

This is a very moisturising but non greasy / shiny lip balm. Within hours, my lips were much more moisturised and the product smells amazing too. The price definitely reflects the quality of the product

BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM

BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM is the best beeswax lip balm ever!

Makes my lips feel super good and hydrated.
    Vitamin e and peppermint make it that much better.

Try it for yourself

February 02, 2020

Little pricey but worth it

I find the lip balms a tad expensive, but so worth it. They are the most moisturizing lip balm, and yet feels lightweight at the same time. I love the cooling feeling it has too, and it has a great scent. It's not too strong or overpowering. Highly recommend. Especially for winter months.

England, United Kingdom

Absolutely love it!

This must be the best chapstick I have tried! It’s very hydrating and creamy but it doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky! Plus I love using products that contain natural ingredients rather than harsh chemicals!

Always have one on hand

One of my favourite chapsticks! Smells great and actually works to repair chapped lips. It can cost a bit more than your average chapstick but its worth the money spent and it does last a fairly long time

February 02, 2020

Lip balm bee I would buy this again great product

This has helped my lips, It has a very soft and moist texture when you apply it to you lips, the results are amazing and makes your lips feel great and smooth and fresh again

Bromley, United Kingdom

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Juste fantastique - honnêtement! Je l’aime pour mes petites, surtout quand il fait froid et mon mari l’aime aussi. Pour la prix c’est très bon et il fait son travaille!

February 02, 2020

I continue to enjoy this product again and again

Burt's bees beeswax lip balm is well worth the little extra cash it costs compared to other lip balms. I love this product because its ingredients are more natural, it feels wonderful on my lips with a lasting feeling and there is added color which is a sweet bonus, as it acts as a 2 in 1 moisturizing and repairing chapped if needed while giving beautiful color that stays supplementing for lipstick. It feels great and all female ages can enjoy this!

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Little goes a long way!

I really like burts bee’s lip chap sticks! I find the flavours of each to be good and they are very effective without having to use a ton! I love the peppermint but I love their ones with colour even more :)