Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 17, 2007

I have to say I was not real happy with this product. I found it did not last very long and did not leave my lips feeling all that moisturized.

June 01, 2007

Ever since I tried this llipbalm I always keep a tube nearby whenever I feel the need for some lip therapy!

May 08, 2007

Great product. I always keep extra in the house and car.

April 12, 2007

Ever since i tried Burts Bees lipbalm for the first time - i won't use anything else on my lips when they get chapped!

April 11, 2007

This Lip Balm WORKS AMAZING! I learnd about it from my Step mom and ever since I always use it

April 11, 2007

CAD$2.89 at Tutti Frutti (Kensington Market). It's delicious. I wonder if the vegans use this, too. I wish it stayed on your lips longer.

March 30, 2007

Love anything Burts Bees!

March 24, 2007

its a good lipbalm, waxy but it softens a little after being in my pocket. It has peppermint oil which has been known to be drying but i haven't experienced that yet but It smells great.

3.2/5

March 15, 2007

The winters are harsh on my lips but with this powerfull little weapon as my saving grace I can smile cracked lip free.... Thank-You bee's appreciate it!!!

March 04, 2007

This is definitely one of my favourite products for lips. It's so smooth and tingly!