Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 03, 2021

love it and very moisturizing

I got the 8 pack or so from a warehouse for a great price, discounted too! I have one by the front door, one in the living room, and one in the nightstand. I am a mouth breather and so my lips tend to get dry very quick. This balm has a great moisturizer and staying power. it's not sticky, feels VERY rich and smooth. It's a big hit

April 03, 2021

Amazing lip balm

This lip balm has gotten rid of my dry lips. It smells so refreshing. Nothing negative to say. My husband also likes to use this and he is not a lip balm man. He works in construction and uses this daily. I also love the scent selection. Very cute packaging and definitely more of a natural lip balm.

Best lip balm!!

Burt’s Bees has the best lip balm!! It goes on so smooth and doesn’t cake at all. It’s not white and chalky and blends into my lips perfectly!! The vanilla is my favourite flavour!!

Great especially during winter

Great especially during winter. My children use it as well and i love that its safe for them! Their lips get cracked easily and so they use this everyday. Since then, their lips never got cracked.

2.3/5

United States

Ce produit ne ma pas surpris

J’ai essayer ce produit quelques jours, et j’ai eu une mini réaction allergique sur les lèvres. La texture n’est pas super et je n’ai pas aimé l’expérience. Par contre le prix n’est pas très dispendieux mais les effets sur moi ne sont pas a n’égliger. Personnellement je ne recommande pas.

March 31, 2021

Burts bees

Very good. Nice texture and smells great. Burts bees is an amazing product line and very natural. Makes my lips very soft, especially when they are very chapped.

March 30, 2021

Buddy for Summer

My lips get super dry in winters and this is my buddy from last few years. No weird taste, perfectly goes under your lipstick no shade of its own. I tend to avoid artificial fragrance when it comes to my lips and this is definitely the one.

Amazing

Absolutely live these chapsticks. I'm not someone who normally even uses chapstick but I love the feeling of these. Doesn't leave my lips greasy. The smell and the fast they are good for the environment is just a plus.

Great for chapped lips

I have been using burts bees for over ten years. I love the smell and the minty fresh feeling. It helps when your lips are chapped or just for daily everyday wear.

Awesome product

I love how moisturizing it is! I have a cracked and chapped lips during winter and this by far is the best lip balm i have ever used. I love the smell. I would recommend this to everyone!