Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

November 14, 2017

Love the natural lip balm

I try to go natural as much as I can and I love this lip balm ! Feels amazing and smells amazing too! Keeps my lips hydrated and I know it’s not full of chemicals

November 12, 2017

Christina Hornby

I love it.it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It also makes them nice pretty quickly and it lasts a while. I would recommend them to everyone. It's a great price too.

November 12, 2017

Pretty good, but not the best

The product goes on smooth and isn't sticky. I wish it lasted a little longer though. They discontinued my favorite one which was menthol and exfoliating; if that one was still available I'd give it a 5/5.

November 11, 2017

Awesome for keeping lips hydrated.

Works awesome to keep lips hydrated. Goes on smooth and isn’t tacky or sticky. Helped with chapped lips a bit but wouldn’t recommend to cure chapped lips.

November 10, 2017

Love the mint!

I have always been a fan of Burt's Bees original lip balm. I love the mint smell and the "burn" it gives your lips, I know it is working when I feel that. I use this product usually during the winter because is does go on thick and really helps keep my lips soft and hydrated!

November 10, 2017

Pure bliss!

This product is made from all natural ingredients. This means that whenever you put it on your lips, you are putting something natural and healthy. None of their products dry up your lips like some lipsticks will do. And, now they have flavours added and again all natural. Definitely a good stocking stuffer for Christmas!’

Génial

J'ai essayée de nombreux baume à lèvres et celui-ci est vraiment LE MEILLEUR! Très efficace, longue durée, odeur délicate, moi et tout les membres de ma famille ne s'en passerai plus.

My #1 lip balm

This lip balm is my number 1 lip balm. In the summer I stocked up and bought the 7 in stock items at a local convient store so I wouldn’t run out last summer. Couldn’t live without it.

November 04, 2017

the best lip balm ever !!!

Hello ladies , are you looking for the greatest lip balm ever ?
    stop looking you found your match , the burt's bees beeswax lip balm is the best lip balm for sensitive lips , their natural ingredients won't harm your lips .

November 02, 2017

Best

The best lipbalm i ever use with 100 percent natural ingredients. Keep you lips hydrated and smooth. Love tinted ones. Tinted one is for those who dont want to put lipstick on. Great quality. Wiuld love to purchase again.