Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

November 28, 2017

Absolutely love this product

I have been using burts bees lip balm for a few years now. When my lips are dry I reach for burts bees, there is no waxy feeling. My lips feel great. I have several tubes around my house, the car and in coat pockets. You can say I’m addicted to this product. Definitely would recommend this product.

November 24, 2017

Best Lip Balm Ever

It’s just the best lip balm ever. The packaging is cute, it’s comes in lots of scents, and most importantly it really helps chapped lips more than anything else I have tried.

November 22, 2017

Soft smooth

I love this product its amazing i like other ones but this is my best i recomend buying this its so smooth and makes your lips feeling great, no 1 for ever

November 21, 2017

favourite lipbalm!

I have been using burts bees lip balm for years, and have received other balms as gifts or tried others, but I always come back to burts bees because its the best.

November 20, 2017

I finally found my go-to lipbalm

For some reason, I have been getting extremely bad chapped and red/itchy lips for the past 6 months. I have tried everything and finally found the cure! Burt's Bees lip balm is so nourishing and flavourful! I would recommend to anyone who has chapped lips or just needs to moisturize before applying lipstick!

November 19, 2017

Works Wonders

This Burt’s Bees is my “staple” lip balm that I always repurchase. I will sometimes try different brands or new kinds, but I always end up coming back to Burt’s.
    I also love that they have special edition colors that come out around Christmas.

November 18, 2017

Love it!

This is my favorite lip balm. It's so smooth and it gives my lips a nice natural look when I don't feel like applying lipstick. It doesn't dry my lips like other lip balms do (which is weird, they are supposed to keep lips moisturized.

November 18, 2017

Good, dependable brand

Found in most places around $5, this is my go to lip balm. I find the formula different nowadays but still very smooth and soothing to the lips. Wish it lasted longer.

November 16, 2017

LOVE

Burts bees, is the only chapstick I use! It makes my lips so smooth. Also whenever I put it on it has a little sting that makes me feel like it is actually working. It also doesn't make my lips more chapped like Most EOS and other chaptsticks.

November 14, 2017

Love the natural lip balm

I try to go natural as much as I can and I love this lip balm ! Feels amazing and smells amazing too! Keeps my lips hydrated and I know it’s not full of chemicals