Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

October 12, 2018

Wow!

I cannot live without this lip balm. It saves my lips through harsh weather in the winter and creates a smooth surface for applying lip colour. I have 3 on the go at all times (work, purse and home)

Awesome !

Makes my lips super soft. In the winter my lips get chapped to where they hurt and Burt’s bees is always the one to save them! I absolutely love this product and I swear by it.

Not a big fan

I really wasn’t the biggest fan of this lip chap. I have bought a couple of these at different times and they both actually went spoiled quite fast! I didn’t even get the chance to go through half of the tube before it went rotten. I won’t be buying this again.

Oh heck yeah

Okay, this is a great brand to use. I've been using this line of skin care products for over 10 years now and it's quality has never changed, and if it has if anything it's got better! I hate lip chap because most are oily and cheap but with Burt's Bees you won't be dissatisfied knowing that your money went to natural products that you can guarantee to moisten your dry skin. I love that the aromas of the chaps are very light - not overpowering at all!

October 10, 2018

Amazing Product!

I often have very dry lips that are peeling and painful. The lip baln is a lifesaver. I always have one with me no matter where I am - In the car, my purse, at work, my nightstand etc.

October 09, 2018

Great chap stick

I love burts bees products. I’ve been using their chapstick for years and it’s a great moisturizer for my lips, especially in the winter months. I also like that it’s a natural product

October 09, 2018

Best All Around Lip Balm

I have always loved Burt's Bees lip balm and have used it since I was a teenager. I love the gentle yet tingly feeling it leaves on my lips and the earthy scent it has. I always keep a couple of these around the house and in my purse. Totally love this!

October 08, 2018

My "go to" lip balm

BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM is my absolute favorite and I use it year round and I Use the tinted ones in place of lipstick! The color choices are awesime and your lips feel great!

2.2/5

October 07, 2018

Okay lip balm

I've tried two of the Burts bees lip balms, the Vanilla bean and wild cherry. I really can't say i'm a fan of them. They both taste very artificial to me, the cherry one has a very strong scent. They also both feel very thin and leave a weird, almost waxy feel on the lips.

October 07, 2018

Burts Bees

I love Burts Bees products. However, I was a little disappointed with this lip balm. Personally I do not like the texture it leaves on my lips. I feel it has a very waxy residue left behind and it does clump throughout the day. It does leave your lips feeling soft, hydrated and moisturizer. Unfortunately, I could not get beyond the residue and texture. Great product line. Sadly, this lip balm did not work well for me.