Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

February 13, 2019

I'm usually a glossy girl but winter calls for lip balm!!

As I mentioned, I usually prefer glossy lips however in the winter my skin and lips get very dry and as such I must moisturize.... I love this lip balm because it is made with simple ingredients smells amazing and i find the peppermint soothing & refreshing!!!

It also is very cost effective and only requires one coat

I highly recommend this product

February 13, 2019

Best lip balm

Love love love this lip balm. Lightweight and natural. Helps heal chapped lips fast and has many different flavours. My family loves this product and I would Definitely recommend it.

Natural and effective

This is the only lip balm my husband and son would wear. Very natural and mild. They never tried using other brands after finishibg one. We would always buy Burt’s Bees whenever its time to biy a new one

The buzz about Burts

The best lip balm I have ever used have used Burt’s bees lip balm forever and I recommend it to everyone who would like to rid themselves of dry lips forever.Use it everyday

My favorite lip balm

I have been using Burt's bees wax lip balm for years. It works great for me and my family and as of us have one in different flavors. Nourishes and moisturizes lips instantaneously and works well on Canada's harsh winter weather.

The BEST chapstick

This is the best chapstick on the market. Love the various flavors, my favourite being grapefruit. Keeps my flips from craxking in the harsh Canadian winters.

My go to lip balm

I have been using Burt's Bees lip balm for years. Nothing has ever worked better to help my chapped lips. I wear it overnight and by morning my lips are smooth as ever.

It's my favorite!

I've tried lots of products but this is the one I've been using this one for a very long time. It's a bit expensive where I live but it's worth it! I'll be using this for a very long time too!

Favourite lip balm of 10+ years

I’ve been using this lip balm since I could remember! It’s the best out there! I only need to apply it a couple times a day and my lips never get chapped!!!!! Absolutely amazing product would recommend for anyone of any age

Can't live without Burt's Bees in winter

Excellent balm. Well moisturizes and nourishes my lips. The smell and taste I do not really like him, and so he perfectly saves my lips in cold weather. I always keep it in cosmetic bags to put it in front of the counter matte lipstick. I would recommend it to a lot of people it also helps for cold sores and things like that!