Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 18, 2019

Stays on long time and works great.

This proud t works great and lasts along time. It's a very smooth nice texture and also doesn't have that greesy feeling. Most natural product I like to use. It can be used for all year dry lips in the winter or sunburnt ones in the summer.

March 17, 2019

Ill buy it over and over

Burts bees lipchap is very soft moist on my lips. I love how it last all day makes my lips very soft. I dont have to keep applying it on all day. I can use it couple times and my lips are good.

March 16, 2019

No more chapped lips

I love Burt Bees Lip balm. It is soothing and moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips like other lip treatments so is great for everyday use. It is also reasonably priced and offers great value.

March 16, 2019

Nice Lip Balm

This is a nice lip balm. I like the different flavours and find it handy to keep in my desk, car, purse. It's not exceptional but I do find it adequate as a lip balm. I usually pick it up on sale in a two or three pack.

March 15, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have this chapstick everywhere. At work. At home. In my car and purse. I get really dry lips in the winter and this product has helped combat that! If you need something to soothe those chap lips I recommend Burt’s Bees

March 15, 2019

I love this lip balm

I have been using this lip balm for 13 years! I only like the original minty balm, not a fan of the other flavors. This leaves my lips perfectly moisturized without being greasy and heavy, I love the mint flavor and the fact that it isn't sweetened like many lip balms. I have so many of these stashed around the house, in my car and in most of my purses so I'm never without.

My go too lip balm

This is my go to lip balm! Never leave the house without it! They come in a variety of scents and you can even get tinted ones for a night out instead of wearing lipstick

March 14, 2019

Simply the best lip balm

This lip balm is simply the best. The product is great value for the quality that you get at this low price point. Very moisturizing and long lasting. Definitely don’t leave the house without popping this in my bag!

Favourite Chapstick!

I love Burt's Bees so much. It's my go to chapstick and I take it wherever I go! Would definitely recommend to everyone! Perfect for the winter season!!

Excellent

Love this stufffor Canadian winters. It leaves your lips so soft.
    It’s hard to find great stuff for such cold and dry winters. I will buy this again, and again.