Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 20, 2019

This product is an essential in my purse

Burt's Bees is my number 1 lip chap. I carry it on me at all times. I often get/have dry lips and this product has slowly helped me rebuild my lips to become more soft over the years as they often are cracked and dry. Since using this product they have definitely come a long way, look and feel much better!

Awesome

Love Burts Bees products. I've tried many styles and its always really nice. I love the tinted ones too. Absolutely quality product, great value for your money

Would buy again

Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm is good love it has vitamin E and peppermint Makes my lips so soft and love the smell of the lip balm I use it all the time

Juat what i needed

As a parent of a special needs adult, sometimes it's hard to find a good product. Burts Beeswax lip balm is awesome. My son's lips are awfully dry and cracked. Nothing seemed to help. Until i started using Burts beeswax. Instant healing! Cracks seemed to close up and heal! It's long lasting. No awful taste. And no waxy feel! I have 4 tubes on the go in every needed location for us!

Favourite

Hands down my favourite lip chap. I have about 4 all over (car, house, wallet etc) for the winter and summer months it's just overall perfect. Not too heavy but also not so light that it won't moisturize.

Great product!

This is a great product for chapped lips in the winter. It is an affordable product, and there are several different types of balms you can get as well. I use it everyday!

This is a great product

Burt’s bees is a product you can rely on. I love how it has natural ingredients. It really helps with chap lips and offers many yummy flavours. I wouldn’t use anything else.

Love the minty flavour

Did I tell you it leaves a fresh minty flavour on your lips!! I used this all winter and boy it saved my lips from drying!! A must have in the purse! It was a gift from my bestie and I am so please she gave this to me!! Very effective lip balm!

Burts bee's

Such a nice application when putting on. Moisturizing and the addition of peppermint is very refreshing. Such a great product! It's something the whole family can use when needed.

Moisturizing

I find it difficult to find a lip balm that actually works for dry cracked lips. After a week of using it my lips were really smooth. Also it smells great and no weird taste!