Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 15, 2008

I bought the small round tin and, as with most people, was excited to try it. It's not a bad product...I don't find that my lips feel chapped after application. I actually find that it coats my lips quite well...on 1st application, that is! I find that it does wear off really quickly, so you have to keep applying. The reason I don't recommend this is that it's a bit pricey, given its effectiveness.

It's got a minty taste that's quite nice. Overall, if it were to last longer, I'd recommend it.

2.8/5

August 12, 2008

I kept hearing so much about Burts Bees that I was excited to try the lib balm a friend gave me. I have to say, I don't know anything about their other products, but I really didn't like this one much at all. I hate the taste of it !! I think I'll just stick to the Carmex I like so much.

2.3/5

August 12, 2008

i was disappointed by this product (i tried the version) since other burt's bees items i've tried have been very good. a friend recommended this to me when my lips were super chapped and cracked...she said it worked wonders for her. well, it didn't work wonders for me! it wasn't an awful product, it just didn't meet my expectations. i found, as some other reviewers mentioned, that it left my lips feeling less than moisturized and/or needing another application soon after. so, for the cost, it wasn't something i'd buy again (at least that particular kind, although the flavour/scent was pleasant)) but it obviously works for some people.

1.2/5

August 12, 2008

Over-priced and does not work nearly as well as other brands.
    Was very disappointed because it was recommended by a friend.

2.0/5

August 05, 2008

Was expecting a lot more from Burt's Bee. For about half the price I could've gotten a Chapstick which does a better job.

August 04, 2008

i personally love the pomegranate oil version. the taste is quite waxy and flavourless but it gives me a nice subtle shine and sheer colour. it also leaves my lips very moisturized. It's weird how people say it leaves the lip's dry;

I've never encountered any lip balm as non-greasy, hydrating and reasonably priced as the Pomegranate Burt's Bees Chap Stick.

July 31, 2008

I have some, but I hardly use it. I k now everyone is always saying how great it is, but it actually makes my lips feel MORE chapped at times. I don't really like the smell/taste either. I would not buy it again.

July 10, 2008

This stuff is okay. It leaves my lips dry after.
    It has a tingle to it and I like that. I will probably not repurchase. I would like to try Kiehl's lip balm #1.

3.2/5

June 26, 2008

My previous post disappeared, so I'm writing it again!

I'm in the fence about this problem. I've heard great things about it from blogs and my friends, but I personally don't find it any better than any other drug store lip balm. Granted it does keep your lips moisturized and unchapped, but I don't know if I would spend a regular price on this! I got mine on sale at Shoppers..which was worth it to some extent. I don't think I would buy it again. I might try Kiehl's for higher brand next time, but Burts Bees isn't worth it for me.

June 23, 2008

Oh Burts Bees. You know burts bees is good if 1) your lips are healed in one day 2) your friends constantly steal it from you 3) you cry when you loose it. When the lip balm softly stings your lips you get excited cause you know that you're boyfriend will not regret kissing you tonight ;) JOOOKEESS. but not really. A burts bees :)