Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Great lipbalm

This is my go to lipbalm that I use every morning and every night before bed. Otherwise my.lips gets really chapped. I haven't yet found a better lipbalm that is all natural that can replace this one.

Burt's bees is the best

Ok so i tryed Burt's bees lip balm on a whim and totally love it. Now it is a bit expensive but well worth the money you pay for it. Honestly i dont minds that it a little bit on the pricey side because you get what you pay for and its the best i have tryed alot of different kinds and love this one. And will be making the switch. You should too!!!

More Wax then Balm

This is GREAT for maintaining lips that are already packed with moisture and need something extra to lock it in. However if your lip are a little problematic and need an outside source of hydration then this may not help you, or at least it wan't the case for me. When I initially bought this, it was for the purpose of curing my dry and cracked lips. It did provide a tingling sensation after application which satisfied the lack of hydration but I did not feel like I was get moisturized. Instead of soothing my lips it felt more like I was just applying a layer of wax on my lips that would just sit on top with no purpose. It wasn't until I switched over to another lip balm to correct the issue I was having and then going back to this lip balm to maintain my healthier lips that I was satisfied with the product.

March 29, 2019

Makes lips so soft and hydrated

Love to use the Burt's Bees honey lip balm, especially in the cold winter months . It protects them from the harsh wind that causes them to get chapped. Love it!

Best lip balm

I have been using Burt Bees lip balm for years.It goes om smoothly..comes in a variety of light flavour..no perfumey scent..is natural and inexpensive.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm makes my lips moisturized without feeling greasy. it comes in a ton of great sents. It is infused with beeswax to moisturize and antioxidants like Vitamin E. This lip balm nourishes dry lips and keeps them hydrated all day.

Love it

The lip balm works great, I have always had dry face/lip issues,. First one made huge difference. Great value aslo.

I would recommend this balm for any one.

A chapstick that works

I love this lip balm! I am obsessed with pampering my lips with treatments and finding the best chapstick of course! (especially in the winter time) over the years I have added Burt's bees on my favorite list it is perfect for keeping in the car ecsp when I drive alot for work!

March 28, 2019

Bees needs 🐝

I have very dry skin and chapped lips in the winter, this works very well. It is a little more expensive then others but worth it as it actually works!

March 28, 2019

Chapped lips no more...

Always my go to for me and my 3 kids. Its nice that they have different flavours. We always stock our Christmas stockings with them each year. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and silky.