Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

July 02, 2019

Burts Bees - works like a charm

This is the best lip balm on the market. It's neither heavy or greasy, and it protects my lips no matter what the conditions are - winter or summer. I love that Burts Bees is natural, and not full of chemicals!

July 02, 2019

Love it

This is great stuff! I love Burt’s bees products and have been using this one for years. My whole family uses it and we love it! Always got one in my purse.

July 01, 2019

Best lip balm

This natural lip balm is the best for dry lips. It's amazing for keeping lips smooth and healthy. I would never buy any other lip balm. It is the only one i trust

July 01, 2019

Best lipbalm on the market

Look no farther for what your lips need. This balm offers the correct amount of moisture without sticky residue building up. The product feels natural and the varients with mint or balsam are wonderful during the winter.

June 30, 2019

Perfect for dry lips

I have dry lips on a frequent basis. Burts Bees is a perfect way to moisturize my lips on the go. It goes on smoothly and is never greasy. I highly recommend.

June 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing lip product

The best lip balm ever it’s so soothing after you put it on it’s so amazing it’s very moistureizing absolutely the best lip product I’d ever use very highly recommend

Kentucky, United States

Really wanted to love this

I really wanted to love this lip balm, since I am a huge fan of Burt’s bees. But I just didn’t enjoy it. My mouth did not feel much softer, and honestly felt worse than when I use cheaper chapsticks. It is ok, but not my favorite.

Moist Lips All the time!

Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is great all year round. It helps prevent cracked sore lips in winter and protection from the hot summer sun. I love Burts Bees all natural product and it has a hint of almond taste to it.

Amazing

I love this product. It really helped To heal my lips and get rid of dryness and chapped lips. I’ve been using this product for years and love the softness I get from using it. Would Renommend highly.

Love it!

A constant fav and must have. I love everything Burts Bees has to offer! I own a few of these just to make sure I never run out! Well done Burts Bees!