Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

September 02, 2019

Not for everyone

Felt very moisturizing when applied on lips but I felt it didn't really do anything for me. It does not help heal dry lips but does prevent further drying from occurring.

September 01, 2019

Its a winter time or anytime must have

I had a friend gift me one as xmas gift , i thought it was very smooth and left my lips not greasy feeling. Kept them from chapping and the scent was lovely. Ended up buying more!

September 01, 2019

Very effective

I use burt’s bees lip balm all the time to keep my lips moisturized. It’s a great product with a very good price. Keeps lips soft and moisturized for a long time.

August 30, 2019

Leaves your lips soft and delicate!

The Burt’s bees chapstick did wonders for my chapped lips. I been trying to find the perfect chapstick for quite some time now and I’m glad that I have been introduced to the burts bees chapstick. It leaves your lips soft and smooth no matter how chapped your lips are!

August 30, 2019

Keeps lips soft and moisturized. I love the peppermint tingl

Keeps lips soft and moisturized. I love the peppermint tingle. Have bought several times. I will definitely buy this product again great quality and reasonable price.

Awesome

Great product ! Always use when lips are chapped as it actually has oils in it to heal your lips unlike some chapsticks you can buy. Natural too! Which I love

Protects lips

I love this product. It makes me feel good knowing there are only natural products in it. The smell is really nice and my lips feel nourished and soft after using

Burt's Bee's

I used to only purchase and use Burt's Bee's. I have nothing against it now, it is an amazing lip chap and if my go-to was out of stock this would definitely be my back-up lip chap. Strawberry is amazing.

August 29, 2019

I still am using this product

Love the scents and flavors they have. Plus the tint as well is added bonus. Makes my lips feel so soft. Don't have to reapply it like other lip balms. Long lasting. Highly recommended to anyone who hasn't tried it.

10/10 for a drugstore product

This is one of my favourite lipchaps to use as it genuinely takes care of my chapped lips effectively but also quickly. I love getting the pomegranate shade to add a lil pop to my lips especially on the mornings I sleep in haha. Would definitely recommend this product!