Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

November 09, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Amazing Natural Lipbalm

I use this lipbalm almost every day. It really helps to prevent my lips from drying out. I love that it is all natural and smells nice too. It's my go to lipbalm especially in the Winter month. Highly recommend.

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

love this! love bees just as much

I love this product it's a must have handbag essential! leaves my lips smelling and feeling soft! I love the fact it advertises the importance of bees to thoroughly recommend!

November 06, 2019

Great value

This lip balm is very effective and inexpensive. My lips get very chapped and bleed in winter, and this balm can make them better after a few applications throughout the day.

Loves this product

I swear by this product for winter time.
    My lips always feel nice and moist unlike chapped and that burning sensation in the winter. I would so recommend this product to those who have very dry lips.

Great Product!

I've been using Burt's Bees for years and me and my family love it. It helps with dry lips and comes in many flavors. The price is awesome and it lasts for very long. Definitely a product I buy all the time and recommend to everyone.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Animal friendly

I originally started using Burts Bees as it's cruelty free, and has natural ingredients. I kept using it as it's a really good price, protects my lips and leaves them soft. I live on the coast, wind, rain, baking sun and have not had cracked lips in years. Add in that you can get peppermint scented, or colour tinted versions and you'll never use another lip balm.

November 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Best lip moisturizer

This is by far the best lip moisturizer I have ever used it soothes and heals dry lips I won’t buy anything but this. My all time favorite I use it everyday

November 01, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

A must have

As winter starts my lips gets more drier and pale even I some times start peeling it off which leave it more sensitive and dry so I always prefer burts bee amazing lip balm which not only keeps my lips smooth but also cures it all concerns fully.i live all ranges of burts be so worth every penny.

October 30, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

An absolute essential for winters

This is a miracle balm/stick ! Instantly repairs chapped lips . Ideal for any gender and kids too . I usually wear it under a lipstick as it keeps your lips protected and moisturised ! #thebeesknees

October 30, 2019

Soft

I found this to never feel hard like some other chapstick get it went on easy and my lips loved it and haven't gotten chapped since I first started using each winter.