Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 25, 2020

Moisturizing while smelling/tasting great!

I love Burt’s bees products but this lip balm is by far my favourite. It smells and tastes excellent and it works great! It’s very moisturizing and leaves lips feeling soft. I love the feel of the peppermint tingle and can feel it working on my dry lips. I am never without this item and recommend it to all my friends.

March 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

It’s the only lip balm I will buy. It keeps lips hydrated, and you don’t have to apply as often as other brands. Variety and colour are a great advantage.

March 24, 2020

Favourite lipbalm!

This is my absolute go to and favourite lip balm. It's smooth, I can feel good wearing it, and slightly minty. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new lipbalm

March 24, 2020

Smells great!

This chapstick smells great. It has a lot of natural ingredients. It helps with very sensitive/dry lips. I highly recommend trying this as you will not be disappointed.

Soft, kissable lips!

This lipbalm is my go to for so many occasions. Before lipstick moisturizer, when I'm sick and my lips are dry, date night and I want to be kiss-ready at any moment. Burt's Bees is the lip balm to have, I keep a stick in my car, purse, beside my night stand, pretty much everywhere!

My go to

Great product. Been buying and using Burt's bees lip balm for years. I've got it in different flavors. The rejuvenating with Acai berry is my favorite! Highly recommend

March 23, 2020

Supple lips without the grease

I love how this lipbalm transforms my cracked dry lips to supple lips without the feeling of greasiness or oiliness. They taste good to and looks great on my lips even without the lipstick.

2.0/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Disappointed

I used to love burts bees products so recently purchased a lip balm for my dry winter lips. I found i needed to constantly reapply - kind of dried my lips more😩

So moisturizing!

I bought this in the winter time because my lips were so dry. I thought I’d try it out and I’m glad I did! Within a couple days of using it, my lips didn’t feel dry anymore. It’s now a go to lip balm of mine.

Love it

I have really dry lips and the burts bees is really good with just one use their hydrated and smooth within the next day. Highly recommend this lip balm from burts bees