burts bees dog shampoo Reviews
#62 in Pet Products

December 09, 2017

Leaves my dog's coat shiny and clean.

I found this dog shampoo at winners for a really good price and thought I would give it a try for my handsome boxer Ratchet. It's a large 475ml bottle that lasts along time since a very small amount is needed to get your dog clean. It la there nicely and rinses out easily.I feel comfortable using this on my petmore than other brands cause it is 97% natural. It contains colloidal 0at flour that keeps his skin well moisturized and honey that gives his coat a nice shine. This also leaves him with a light, fresh clean smell. I definitely recommend this shampoo to those who are looking for a more gentler, natural product to their dog.

October 17, 2017

Gentle but Effective Shampoo

This shampoo is very gentle but does a great job of cleaning. There are many different versions, like ones for sensitive skin, puppies, different scents etc. You get quite a bit of product for the price. My dogs skin can be quite sensitive and he doesn't get itchy from these shampoos.

May 31, 2017

I purchased this shampoo at Homesense for $3.99 (what a great deal). The scent is great, not overly strong which my dog appreciates. I like that it is 'clean' and contains mostly organic and naturally sourced ingredients. My dog suffers from very dry skin and allergies and this doesn't seem to upset that.

January 22, 2017

The product was ok but nothing special or what I expected for the price. It didn't leave my dogs smelling nice nor did I get through the whole bottle before it went bad

May 13, 2016

Love this Shampoo, it leaves my dog's(morkie) hair soft and silky without the excessive scents most shampoos have though it does have a very subtle sweet scent (honey). it is oatmeal and shampoo to avoid skin irritation which is also a plus in my books. (16 Fl oz)