Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Reviews

Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils. To keep your lips hydrated, the Honey Lip Balm includes beeswax in their formula to seal in hydration. For a refreshing tingle, Burts Bees added peppermint oil.
The lips are kept healthy with Burts Bees Honey Lip balm for their rich formula of beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin!
see their main website for more details at: www.burtsbees.ca

June 21, 2017

Burts Bees

Love love love my burts Bees products.. They don't test on animals, big plus. Canadian products. Another plus. Great quality. Nice flavour, not too strong a smell. Don't look or feel greasy.

June 14, 2017

Love it!

I love this lip balm, it's all natural and feels so good on your lips! My lips are nice and soft after use and I don't need to re-apply often, as the product seems very durable.

June 06, 2017

Again..love this stuff. So natural and makes your lips look great. Love anything made with honey. Would definitely recommend to my friends. Use it all year round.

June 03, 2017

I originally bought this balm after suffering an allergic reaction that made my lips swell and chap. The balm combined with the honey not only brought the swelling down a little, but it also moisturized my lips almost instantly. I went out and bought 3 more tubes, so I have one everywhere I go!

May 30, 2017

My all time favourite lip chap. I have used this for over 10 years and I stand by Burts Bees products. I always find them to have the perfect fragrance and they last quite a while! Would recommend!

May 16, 2017

The lip balm is very smooth and it has a little tingling feeling because of the mint in it. It's very nourishing but it is kind of expensive but if you have dry lips like I do then it's worth it.

May 16, 2017

A staple! i have one in my car, purse, gym bag, desk and home. This lip balm has never lets me down. My lips always feel really moisturized and there are tones of great scents to choose from - my favorite is the original honey.

May 10, 2017

Since being pregnant I feel like everything is dried out! I bought the honey flavour and have been using it and I love it. It seems to last on my lips, it does not feel greasy, my lips feel like they have more moisture after use. I like to apply it before bed. Morning my lips feel great! During the day sometimes I add a little lip liner to my lips and apply afterwards, so not only does it protect my lips but gives it some colour too! Once this runs out I will for sure buy it again!

April 25, 2017

This product is very moiturizing , and I can stand. Shine the ingredients inside of it. It's a good value as well,8 would for sure buy this product again.

April 20, 2017

Burts bees is one of my favourite brands and all of their lip balms are very nourishing. This one did not disappoint and I will definitely be purchasing it again