Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews

A kiss of colour and pearlized shine add a hint of glamour to our world famous lip balm. Condition, smooth & highlight your lips with our wonderful selection of twelve shimmering shades. Luminescent earth pigments add a hint of color to our natural beeswax lip balm to give your lips the lift they need. Nourish, moisturise and soothe your lips with natural ingredients like vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils. It's time to pucker up with shimmery color. Choose from 12 yummy, all natural shades: Peony, Caramel, Champagne, Raisin, Merlot, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Nutmeg, Fig, Cocoa, Guava and Papaya. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca.

July 11, 2018

So great!

I bought mine on sale as they can be expensive but seriously so worth it! I dont like wearing lipstick since i find it dries out your lips and cracks but this stuff stays moist and feels cooling and doesnt crack so your lips look fab all day long!

May 25, 2018

Must Have

Purchased first one last winter and loved it. My daughter claimed it so purchased another. She claimed that one too. Purchased a third one and keep it in the door handle of the car. Great quick bit of color before running to the store. Love the feeling. Got to get another one ..used it all.

April 06, 2018

Beautiful shine!

I use this product all the time! It is great because it leaves the perfect shine and long-lasting softness, It also leaves a great tint of colour that is not too overwhelming.

March 24, 2018

beautiful coulors / belles couleurs

Love all the beautiful shades of colors that they offert!! Event my 10 year old daughter love them!
    J'adore toute les belles teintes de couleurs qu'ils offrent.

March 18, 2018

Great product

If you want to have smooth, soft lips but also look cute, this product is for you. Just enough colour and shimmer but still all the good & natural stuff you love about Burts bee.

March 13, 2018

Love the different flavors.

I always make sure to have these on hand all year. During the winter months, they are great for chapped lips. All summer long they do wonders for sun burned lips.

2.8/5

February 25, 2018

Burts bee

Je n'est pas spécialement aimé ces baumes à lèvre parce qu'il ne m'allait pas et je l'ai trouvait brillant alors que je préfère sans brillant. Par contre, je sent qu'il hydrate bien et qu'il sont crémeux. Ils sont tout de même de qualité.

January 23, 2018

Great colours

On a whim I picked up this lip balm with colour added at the drug store. I was very pleased with the colour choices and how it felt once I used it. It is not as heavy as lipstick and felt more like a lip balm but with the added bonus of a hint of colour. I would definitely buy again.

January 19, 2018

This is a great product!

I have used this lip shimmer alot and really like this product! I have a few different shades and use them daily. It keeps my lips soft and protected and the colour is perfect!

2.0/5

November 10, 2017

Stick with the tinted lip balms

I bought three of these and two of them were already melted into the cap. I tried to squish them back in and it became super liquidy and made a mess everywhere. The other one I had was super patchy in colour. It was hydrating on the lips but I would rather use their tinted lip balms which are awesome.