Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews

A kiss of colour and pearlized shine add a hint of glamour to our world famous lip balm. Condition, smooth & highlight your lips with our wonderful selection of twelve shimmering shades. Luminescent earth pigments add a hint of color to our natural beeswax lip balm to give your lips the lift they need. Nourish, moisturise and soothe your lips with natural ingredients like vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils. It's time to pucker up with shimmery color. Choose from 12 yummy, all natural shades: Peony, Caramel, Champagne, Raisin, Merlot, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Nutmeg, Fig, Cocoa, Guava and Papaya. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca.

February 08, 2019

Performance of a high quality lipstick but all-natural

I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer sticks. Discovered them last winter and I was immediately hooked. Soothing for dry, chapped lips. Feels good. Smells good. Looks GREAT with the subtle tinting. I almost always have at least three different sticks on stock at all times (one in my car, one in my bathroom, one in my purse). LOVE THEM!

February 06, 2019

Great multitasking product

Lip care and colour in one product, love this one! They add a bit of shimmer and a lot of hydration. A lot of lip colours dry out lips, this is the answer to that problem!

January 27, 2019

Always have it on hand

I keep two - one in my purse and one in my desk. It helps protects my lips during the dry winter months while providing a noticeable tint of colour. The minty cooling sensation is especially soothing when lips are chapped or cracked.

January 11, 2019

Touch of shimmer

Burts bees lip shimmer sticks are perfect for adding a little colour to your lips. They are made from natural ingredients and are great for protecting your lips during the cold winter months. I love the mint smell and taste of mint on mine. Definitely will be buying more

December 19, 2018

Shimmer it all the way

I really love this product, great shimmer with just enoughcolour to bright your smile especially in the middle of winter, amazing moisture for the lips and great protection against the harsh winter wind

December 15, 2018

Great Product

These lip shimmers are awesome! They smell good, nourish your lips and provide a perfect amount of colour. I bought 3 shades - peony, apricot and a pink one and I absolutely love the peony on my fair skin. Will definitely repurchase.

August 22, 2018

A bit pricey, but very nice

These lip shimmers feel great on - they're fresh and cooling on your lips like minty gum. I don't buy them often - they're a bit pricey for a broke university student, and I prefer matte lipsticks to shimmer - but if they have a colour that works for you I'd definitely say go for it.

July 11, 2018

So great!

I bought mine on sale as they can be expensive but seriously so worth it! I dont like wearing lipstick since i find it dries out your lips and cracks but this stuff stays moist and feels cooling and doesnt crack so your lips look fab all day long!

May 25, 2018

Must Have

Purchased first one last winter and loved it. My daughter claimed it so purchased another. She claimed that one too. Purchased a third one and keep it in the door handle of the car. Great quick bit of color before running to the store. Love the feeling. Got to get another one ..used it all.

April 06, 2018

Beautiful shine!

I use this product all the time! It is great because it leaves the perfect shine and long-lasting softness, It also leaves a great tint of colour that is not too overwhelming.