Burts Bees Mint Lip Balm Reviews

April 03, 2019

Best kip chap available

This is the absolute best lip balm. It quickly heals chapped lips and doesnt require you to keep re applying like many other ones. I always keep one with me

July 18, 2018

Great lipbalm

I love this lipbalm for the winter but find it less effective during the warmer seasons. Maybe because it doesn't have spf? Other than that, this is one of my favourite lip balms.

June 29, 2018

smells great

This product is very nourishing, and the mint scent is quite pleasant. I enjoy this lip balm and would repurchase another in when this one gets low. It lasts long on the lips so if you have very cracked and dehydrated lips it will help to keep the moisture in and help them heal.

June 19, 2018

My favorite lip balm ever!

I don't use anything else on my lips. The original with vitamin e and peppermint is my favorite! The product has made my lips softer than ever before. Love the minty cooling sensation. All around great product and would recommend to anyone.

May 18, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Smooth lips

This product although pricey is effective. I love the mint smell which others might not cuz it reminds them of toothpaste. I have chapped lips because I’m always biting my lips. Certain lip products I use does not help. This gives my lips a cooling sensation and makes them feel soft throughout the day. Great product to purchase

May 05, 2018

Heals chapped lips without the oily lips look

I have been a loyal user of Burt's Bees mint-flavored lip balm for about 20 years now. I do not want a lip balm that leaves an oily film on your lips. I also do not want tinted lip balms since I am not the make-up wearing type of person. In other words, this particular product is perfect for me.

March 31, 2018

Love it, really works@@

I love this lip balm, it really keeps my lips from becoming dry!! I use it all the time, i don't leave home without it!!
    I love the subtle mint scent, it is very soothing when you first put it on.
    I will continue to use this Burts Bees product!!!

March 30, 2018

My Go To Lip Balm

This is my go to! Once I started using this lip balm I never went back. I have been using the same lip balm for about four years now and have 0 complaints.

It seals up every crack no matter the extent of the damage, and I even use before I wear lipstick and it makes my lipstick last longer. It has a subtle mint scent which is very refreshing as well.

Like I said, I will never buy a different brand for my lip chap!
    It's the bees knees ;)

March 26, 2018

Love

I find myself wanting to put this on 100 times a day. It's so soft on your lips and has definitely saved my lips over the winter. I definitely recommend for my fellow chapped lip friends

March 07, 2018

The only one I use

This is the only lip balm that gets me through the winter and dry lip season - the peppermint is nice and soothing. I always have two on the go - one in my purse and one at home.