Good

Burt's Bees New and Improved Lip Shimmers Reviews

Ranked #788 out of 945 in Lip Balm

2.0/5

May 16, 2017

I found most of the colours to shinny for my like although I love the tingle this product did not seem to be hydrating as expected it actually made my lips drier and chapped , Overall not impressed but will try out the original again which I LOVE!!

August 02, 2012

I am so excited to tell the world about my new fascination… the new and improved BURT’S BEES LIP SHIMMERS! I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few of these today and I immediately had to try them out!

First off, let me explain how much of an addict I am to the original Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm... I have been using it for years and it has proven to be one of the BEST lip balms on the market today. Not only is it soothing (thanks to the peppermint oil), but it also provides a nice seal on the lips that locks in moisture and makes your lips feel comfortable for hours on end! My favorite combo is usually the Original Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and my favorite lipstick on top for some colour.

After trying Burt`s Bees Lip Shimmers, there will be no more lipstick/ lip balm layering for me, my friends! I am NOT joking when I tell you how awesome the Burt`s Bees Lip Shimmers are. First off, they have SO much pigment that I no longer need the help of any lipstick. In addition to blast of awesome colour (12 shades to choose from, ladies), the formula of the Burt`s Bees Lip Shimmers is also ultra-creamy and has lasting power, like you wouldn’t believe. I am severely addicted to the soothing sensation of peppermint oil in lip balms and it
    is an absolute BONUS that Burt`s Bees Lip Shimmers include it as an ingredient as well!

What’s cool about the Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers is that they also contain Shea Butter and natural fruit seed oils rich with anti-oxidants to bring your puckers back to life. All of these ingredients help with hydrating and moisturizing.

At $5.99 a piece, you have no excuse to try out one of these cuties. Its slender little packaging will fit neatly in your clutch for an awesome evening out, looking effortlessly GORGE- without a cinch of lipstick.

** BONUS! Burt’s Bees products are 100% natural and free of parabens, petrochemicals and other synthetic ingredients. Furthermore, NONE of the Burt’s Bees products are tested on animals, so you can feel great about getting the most bang for your buck, while being earth/ animal and health conscious.

Shade Recommendation: Cherry, Plum or Strawberry!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo