Burt's Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

February 11, 2013

I may be the only one, but I'm not head-over-heels in love with all things Burt's Bees.

What I do like about this product is the ever-so-slight berry tint that it gives to me lips. It just makes them look a little "rosier" than natural. And it offers a little shine, as well. I would recommend it to someone who wants something between a gloss and a lip balm - subtle colour and shine, with a nourishing element.

I don't find this lip balm to be an especially effective moisturizer. It wears more like a gloss, sitting on my lips rathering than absorbing into them. And truthfully, I cannot rely on it to keep my lips healthy by itself, as I would expect from a decent lip balm.

January 03, 2013

Loved this so much. My son has chapped lips and hurt all the time whe have tried everything and nothing seemed to help. we stumbled on when he started using bees he put in it the refrigerator cause it takes the pain away and soothes his lips as it hydrating.
    I reccomment this to everyone

November 09, 2012

I have been a fan of Burt's Bees products for many years. A year ago, I forund this Replinishing Lip Balm w/Pomegranate and fell in love. It is even better than the regular beesxaw lip balm! And the smell is wonderful too. It is worth the price since it keeps my lips incrediably moist or heals them up quickly if they are dry at all.

October 09, 2012

This lip balm was a favourite of mine before I started experimenting with other brands. It worked like magic when my lips got horribly chapped in the winter, and I continued to use it throughout the year to keep my lips soft and moisturized. The gentle fruity smell and slight pigment of colour were a nice touch as well. This product is still definitely still one of my favourites and I have to repurchase again as it's getting chillier outside.

October 09, 2012

A must have during the winter month's. It works well, has a slight berry color to it once applied to lips. It's nice.

October 03, 2012

Great product for this time of year. Whenever my lips are getting dry I use this for a few days and my lips are back to being soft again.

October 01, 2012

I am a lip balm junkie and have very dry lips, and this is a great product. I'd tried the normal burts bees lip balm before, but found there was a weird smell to it, so this was perfect. I love pomegranate and this one is yummy! could be a little more moisturizing (doesn't compare to carmex which is the best I've found), goes on well and there is a very, very subtle sheen/colour that I love. a little pricey for a drugstore brand but definitely worth it!

September 28, 2012

This is one of my favourite lip balms. I have very dry lips, and after continous use, my lips were smoother, and not cracked. I love the smell as well :)

September 26, 2012

I LOVE this lip balm. Personally I wear pretty full make up on my eyes and like to not overdue the lips. I noticed a week after wearing this one daily that my lips were a lot smoother!

August 10, 2012

I really like this balm to help with my dry cracked lips, and the colour is really pretty on my skin tone, put I cant stand to use this product because of the taste. Im not sure if I got a bad one or something, but to me it tastes like sunflower seed oil. Specific, yes, but I just cant stand the taste long enough to get a good use from it.