Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

January 23, 2018

My favorite lip balm

Over the years I've tried a lot of different lip balms, but I always come back to this one. It goes on smooth and the hydration lasts throughout the day. I also love the scent of it.

January 12, 2018

Great balm with a hint of colour

This my second favourite balm, right after the original Burt's Bees lip balm. It's super moisturizing, isn't greasy, and has a nice light tint to it that can brighten up dull winter skin.

December 13, 2017

Better than most chapstick

I like this chapstick and I was really surprised that it was better than the majority of chapstick I have ever used. Firstly, not only is it very hydrating, but it also doesn't make your lips chap very fast as well. The only problem i have with this chapstick is the price point on it, it is what I consider to be very expensive for the quality of the product despite it being organic.

December 13, 2017

Favorite lip balm of all time

I love this lip balm mostly because it keeps my lips soft and hydrated,and it smells so yummy! It also gives a sheer reddish tinge to the lips and a slight gloss

December 05, 2017

Great product, I'm always repurchasing burt's bees lip balms

This lip balm is lovely, and I have been using burts bees lip balms for 5 years now. The product heals chapped, cracked, peeling, irritated, painful lips, but is slides more than the original burt's bees beeswax lipbalm. The smell is not overpowering, but can be an issue if you are sensitive to smells.

December 04, 2017

It is a very good product BUT...

Good
    - moisturizing
    - good quality
    - decent amount for price
    Bad
    - smells odd
    - feels tingly after a while
    Overall
    It is a decent lipbalm for the price but I wouldn't recommend this particular scent or aroma.

2.3/5

September 20, 2017

I hate it

I LOVE Burt's bees lip balms. I'm a fan of the wild cherry lip balm, but this one tastes really really wrong to me. It tastes and smells like a mix of Plasticine and dish soap, and my lips are more cracked that usually after using it for a few days. It's cool that it leaves a colouring on your lips, but honestly... the tastes makes me want to vomit each time, which is unfortunate as it touches your lips!

Very disappointed as it is a brand that I love dearly!

August 22, 2017

My favourite lip balm

The texture is smooth and the scent is there but not too much. It is moisturizing for everyday but if you have very dry lips (like in the winter) then this product likely isn't strong enough.

August 16, 2017

meh

i like how it feels on my lips, it has a very strong smell thats forsure! i would definitely use it again. it doesnt leave a residue on my lips which i like and my partner likes it too. she said it has a strong smell though

August 15, 2017

Amazing lip balm!

I love the smoothness of this balm and knowing it's made by a reputable company is a plus. The flavour is awesome and it looks almost glossy when first applied :)