Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 885 in Lip Balm

April 19, 2017

I didn't love this one quite as much as the original burt's bees flavour / scent, but it is still very moisturizing and isn't too expensive. Probably won't buy this version again but will use the original one.

April 15, 2017

I’ve never been the biggest Burt’s bee product fan, but I keep trying them hoping to find something that I’ll love. Well this lip balm isn’t it. I can’t get over the scent, it’s almost sweet and floral, either way I find I can still smell it on my lips and just can’t wear it. The balm doesn’t seem bad, it is on the harder side, but does glide on nicely, assuming that’s the oil in it. But I find I do need to re-apply it quite often, as there’s not much product that gets on my lips. The balm is red, but doesn’t leave any color on the lips.

April 11, 2017

I usually love Burt's Bees but this flavor has missed the mark! It doesn't smell like pomegranate at all! It is a little more minty scented, which I wasn't expected and don't like. I will continue buying their other products, but this one doesn't make the cut!

April 11, 2017

Love, Love this lip balm! it moisturizes my lips and smoothes them out. I'm definately going to give the as christmas stuffer! Can't get enough of Burt's Bee!

1.5/5

April 01, 2017

This flavour isn't very good, it doesn't really moisturize your lips like the rest of the Burts Bees lip balm does! There is a slight pink tint, but it's not noticeable on your lips. Just white clothing and items, so beware!

March 22, 2017

I have used this balm or the Rejuvenating version of the same line every day for several years. Before that l had a near constant problem with irritated lips, and had tried lots of products. Now l never have an issue. Must-have for me and my sensitive lips/skin.

March 21, 2017

Love this as it does what it should do. It has natural ingredients and it smells good. We have long cold winters so I need something to help with chapped lips fast and this does that.

March 21, 2017

My favorite stocking stuffer this year. It relieves my very dry lips and does not have to be applied too often like some other lip balms. Also doesn't look like you're wearing a women's product. And it tastes great.

March 09, 2017

I really love burts bees products and so I was excited to try this pomegranate lip balm. It smells delicious and gives my lips moisture. It really feels refreshing on the lips

March 09, 2017

Fantastic! Smells delicious, great value, and super effective. I love the slight tint this lip balm gives my lips and actually use it as a lip colour from time to time as well. I constantly have dry lips and this is my number one favourite. Much more cost effective than alternatives and comparable in effectiveness. Highly recommended.