Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 946 in Lip Balm

2.8/5

June 13, 2017

Not bad

I was gifted this product and I would say that it works to coat your lips with moisture, however it does not effectively hydrate and nourish my lips. I do enjoy the smell, and it get the job done with I am on the go.

3.2/5

May 24, 2017

I love the taste and smell of this lip balm, however I don't find it to be as effective in actually moisturizing my chapped lips as other lip balms. Still love it but I use other balms if my lips are really dry.

May 04, 2017

This is definitely one of my favorite Burt's Bees lip balms. It smells amazing and soothes your lips right away. It always has a red tint to it so it makes your lips look plumped and moisturized.

May 04, 2017

I love Burt's bees products ! And pomegranate is one of my favorite fruits it's awesome that they made a Burt's bees product with Pomegranate oil! I find the oil really does help chapped lips and you notice the difference right away!

2.7/5

May 04, 2017

I really enjoy this lip balm. It smells great and really helps with my chapped lips. The only negative thing is, I thinks it's a little overpriced for a lip balm.

April 19, 2017

I didn't love this one quite as much as the original burt's bees flavour / scent, but it is still very moisturizing and isn't too expensive. Probably won't buy this version again but will use the original one.

April 15, 2017

I’ve never been the biggest Burt’s bee product fan, but I keep trying them hoping to find something that I’ll love. Well this lip balm isn’t it. I can’t get over the scent, it’s almost sweet and floral, either way I find I can still smell it on my lips and just can’t wear it. The balm doesn’t seem bad, it is on the harder side, but does glide on nicely, assuming that’s the oil in it. But I find I do need to re-apply it quite often, as there’s not much product that gets on my lips. The balm is red, but doesn’t leave any color on the lips.

April 11, 2017

I usually love Burt's Bees but this flavor has missed the mark! It doesn't smell like pomegranate at all! It is a little more minty scented, which I wasn't expected and don't like. I will continue buying their other products, but this one doesn't make the cut!

April 11, 2017

Love, Love this lip balm! it moisturizes my lips and smoothes them out. I'm definately going to give the as christmas stuffer! Can't get enough of Burt's Bee!

1.5/5

April 01, 2017

This flavour isn't very good, it doesn't really moisturize your lips like the rest of the Burts Bees lip balm does! There is a slight pink tint, but it's not noticeable on your lips. Just white clothing and items, so beware!