Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner Reviews
#128 in Toner

August 01, 2019

THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB.COM

I like this because it isn't very astringent, and it really wakes up my skin immediately.my My pores are instantly smaller, my skin looks more even and my moisturizer is very absorbed after application.

March 18, 2019

amazing

Honestly, it smells wonderful and feels nice on the skin, but this product made me break out :( I wish it weren't so!!! but I find that 100% pure rosewater does it for me. It's cheap, comes in pretty packaging and all natural, and maybe it'll work for you! but it didn't for me. For reference, I now use Fresh rosewater toner (the one with the rose petals) and it does a much better, albite more expensive job.

March 12, 2018

Love this toner!

I used the Burt's Bees Rosewater & Glycerine toner at night after cleansing my face. It smells lovely and feels very refreshing upon application, and it absorbs quickly. Some of my favourite qualities about this product is that the toner wasn't astringent at all and that all the ingredients are wholesome and natural. After using the toner for about a week and a half I noticed my skin tone evening out. It was easy for me to tell because I hardly had to use my colour correcting palette before putting on my foundation.
    I recommend this to anyone who's making the switch to natural products, who has uneven skin tones and really enjoys a refreshing toner without the astringent feel. I think I may put some in a spray bottle so I can mist some on my face. I bet it would feel lovely!

I received this product for free for testing purposes from Shoppers Army

January 24, 2018

Loveeee

I really like this toner out of all the toners I have tried.... which that would be to many to count. I recommend this product with Burt's Bees facial wash, it really cleared my skin up. Also its almost all natural. it definitely my new favorite toner ever.

July 13, 2017

Wonderful natural toner

I love using this as a daytime toner and even a setting spray. It is a great alternative to other toners that have alcohol in them because i do not like using those because they are too strong for me as an everyday toner. This toner is very refreshing and has a great smell. It is not 100% rose water though, it has other products in it like glycerin which makes it great as a dewy setting spray.

Though this is a very light toner and does not have immediate results because it uses natural products but i love to use natural products on my face so they are not too harsh.

Overall i love this toner because it is natural and soothes my face/acne/blemishes without harsh chemicals. However i think for rosewater toners there are a few better ones out there.

2.0/5

June 25, 2017

Not my favourite

I like toners and I love natural products, but this leaves something to be desired. While the toner is light and smells ok, I don't find it does what I need it to. I like to feel the tingle to know my toner is working. There is no tingle, and no change in blackheads or acne.

April 13, 2017

OK, I'll admit that I like a really effective toner. One that feels like it's removing all that excess gunk from your face and leaves it very, very clean and fresh. That is absolutely what this toner does. It isn't the mildest toner you're ever going to use but even after washing my face with soap and water, this will remove additional oils and makeup that the soap missed. I love the smell and I find that it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I don't use it every day but I used it every time I feel I need a deep down clean. I think the price is a little high but you get a fair amount of product and it does a great job.

September 23, 2016

This is the only toner I've ever found that I liked. It's ingredients are simple enough to tighten the skin without feeling a stretching or itching feeling. If I do nothing else before I leave the house, I make sure I've used this.

August 10, 2016

Usually put this product in a spray bottle and spat my face and neck with it. After a facial or when i get out of the shower. it smells great and the natural ingredients are gentle on my sensitive skin.

2.0/5

June 13, 2016

I purchased this hoping for a gentler, more repairing toner as was promised by the bottle. Instead, the toner has a very heavy alcohol scent and is quite harsh and drying. I have quite sensitive oily-combination skin, and the toner had the effect of causing redness in sensitive areas and being over-drying throughout.