Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews
#8 in Lip Gloss

August 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Your new go to!

I LOVE this product. I have rebought it 3 times now. It is perfect for those days you don’t want full lipstick. I use shade rose and it Is perfect for my fair skin.

July 18, 2019

I’m addicted

This is my favourite lip balm. It makes my lips smooth and gives just the right amount of colour. I have multiple ones stashed all over. I recommend this one to everyone!

April 25, 2019

Nice colour

Nice colour. Keeps my lips moistured but not a fan of the texture. Love the packaging tho. I will probably give it an other try and repurchase it in an other colour. All in all good product worth the money.

April 24, 2019
    Texas, United States

This is my go-to lip balm

I have been using this brand of lip balm in Rose for a decade. After having my first child 10 years ago, I needed a lip balm that could quickly moisturize and have a tint that I liked with my skin tone and makeup. The color looks like it would be a good neutral color for most skin tones. I liked it so much, I bought one for my purse and two for the house (one for my daughter and myself). I find that one stick lasts me several months. At one point, the grocer I frequent stopped carrying the color and I resorted to Amazon. I am a true-blue user of this product.

2.7/5

April 11, 2019

Burts tinted balm not a favorite

The tinted balm doesn’t have the effectiveness that the regular lip balm has
    The balm doesn’t stay on your lips very long
    The tint colours were great

April 09, 2019

Amazing!

I love my tinted lip balms. I bought them in two different shades, pinkish and reddish ones. I love them both. They are both nice colours and I didn't have cracked lips at all this winter so they did great!

April 03, 2019

A mild balm

I am a huge fan of this tinted balm. My sensitive lips normally do not react well to most lip balms, glosses, and lipsticks. However, Burt's Bees moisturizes my lips and provides a nice tint without the after effect of peeling lips or cold sores that other lip products cause.

March 29, 2019

Easy for on the go!

The tinted lip balms are great for purses and cars for on the go but I do think it could be more nourishing. I feel after a short period of time it feels drier than I would like but not so bad that I wouldn't recommend it. It's good for what it is!

March 20, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love it...

Leaves lips soft & moisturized. There is just enough of the tint to add a bit if color to the lips without feeling like lipstick. Small enough to fit it any pock or wallet

January 13, 2019

Love it!!

Got this from a christmas gift. Love it, love it, love it! Keep my lips moisturize and add some colour to them too. Perfect for everyday use and look natural.