Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

February 12, 2019

Definitely would purchase again

I find this product great on the lips. I like that it gives you moisture and color. The color provides more of a more enhanced shade to the color of your lips already. Great to apply anywhere as color isn't so pigmented that it would look as if you got it all over your mouth if you missed your lips a bit.

January 23, 2019

Subtle colors with sheer moisture

I love the coverage of this. It's not too heavy when you're not wanting to wear a full face of makeup perfect for just quick trips to the store. I found the product to be very moisturizing on my lips and the colors quite pretty

January 13, 2019

Love it!!

Got this from a christmas gift. Love it, love it, love it! Keep my lips moisturize and add some colour to them too. Perfect for everyday use and look natural.

November 15, 2018

I am addicted to this

I have been using this tinted lip balm for years. It moisturizes my lips and gives it a little colour without using lipstick. It wears off nicely and naturally, unlike lipstick which you have to keep reapplying. I could not live without this lip balm anymore!

November 11, 2018

Presqu'un rouge à lèvre

Le seul bémol c'est qu'ils sentent tous la même chose. Par exemple, sur le rose pâle il est inscrit "fraise" mais ce n'est que par référence à la couleur. Ils sentent tous la menthe mais l'effet chaud-froid est tout de même agréable.

September 29, 2018

Can not live without

Love it, can't live without it. It's great, hydrates and adds a small tint of colour to my lips. I like the ingredients. It's my go to tinted lip balm.

September 23, 2018

Love These!

I absolutely love these lip chaps. These are great for when your lips are dry and you don't use want to use clear typical chapstick. These come in many colors and give the color to your lips.

September 21, 2018

Soft tinted lips

Literally the best lipbalm because its nourishing and has a great colour variety. So small and compact little thing that i have one in every purse so i never rjn out!

August 23, 2018

Very Nice

I love that this tinted lip balm is made of natural ingredients. It's well pigmented and hydrates my lips, which is a huge plus because my lips are always super dry. It doesn't stay on for very long unfortunately, which means reapplying every hour or so, especially after eating or drinking something.

August 09, 2018

Moisturizing hint of color

I love the Burt’s Bees brand. This tinted lip balm is moisturizing and gives me the perfect hint of color -I need color on my lips or I look too washed out. I have one of these lip balms in every bag!