Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

January 10, 2018

Love the tint of colour

Another great Burt's Bees product with natural ingredients. Keeps your lips soft while giving you a hint of colour. Awesome for those days when you run out without makeup/lipstick.

November 10, 2017

Love it

I love it. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I definitely recommend to anyone! I actually love all of the Burts Bees lip products! Can't go wrong with these products.

October 10, 2017

Good moisture

I bought this only because I needed to spend a few more dollars to get a big discount at the store I was in, and this was the first thing of any interest that I saw. It does give good moisture and gives your lips color. I bought it in the Red Dahlia color. I would recommend and purchase again.

My kind of lipstick!

Recently got the Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and i love it. Just the right amount of colour so my lips aren't bare but not too much for day wear at my job. Goes on smooth too.

Quality Lip Service

I love Burts Bees. This product is great. I highly recommend this product to everyone and anyone who ever asks me what my favorite lip service is lol. Please give this product a try.

October 03, 2017

Perfect tint, lasts forever, lips hydrated!

My favourite colour of this lip balm is Rose, and I find it's the perfect tint because it's not too over the top but definitely defines my lips more than regular lip balm. Also I find the formula is not sticky and protects my lips. I wear it to go out and in a pinch I've even used it as blush on my cheeks. I also commute on my bike a lot and am prone to chapped lips but this lip balm saves me.

September 12, 2017

Love

A higher priced lip balm that I am used to buying. Burt's bee balm is very nice. It is smooth and glides nicely onto my lips. Has some staying power with no after taste to it. Of course it smells nice too.

2.8/5

August 18, 2017

Just ok

I found this lip balm in the shade "red dahlia" at Walmart for around $5. I purchased this because I wanted a nice tint to my lips with the moisture of a lip balm. For how dark the balm looks there is almost no colour pay off so I'm disappointed by that. It works well just like most lip balms but it's nothing special. I could buy a cheaper balm that does more. Overall I'm disappointed by this and don't think it's worth the money.

August 11, 2017

Sheer colour

I really like these tinted balms. The colour payoff for the ones I've tried (rose, red dahlia, hibiscus) is quite light and sheer, but that's what I like. It gives a nice wash of colour that brings some life to my face. I do find that rose and red dahlia look quite similar on my lips but they swatch differently on my hand. The balms apply smooth and sit quite comfortably on the lips. I don't find it overly creamy nor waxy. It's just right.

July 25, 2017

WOW!!Way More Than I Expected

I bought this Chapstick thinking that it would be lightly tinted.I bought the colour red.But when I tried this it was sooooo tinted and moisturizing.When I go to school,I wear this lip balm and it keeps my lips protected and with a pretty colour.