Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

May 05, 2018

Burt's Bees Dark Red Lip Balm

I've been buying this lip balm regularly and it works best both as a lip balm and lip stick. I don't need to worry about moisturizing my lips before I apply lip stick cause this tinted lip balm is a 2-in-1. It is a little pricey.

April 06, 2018

Wonderful.

I got my first one of these lip balms for Christmas when I was younger and I have been using them ever since! So nourishing and so nice looking. Highly recommend.

3.2/5

March 31, 2018

Opposite of Lip Balm

I dont know what it is about this product. I have other Burts Bees lip balms that are decent, but there is something in the tinted version of these that makes my lips completely dry and cracked. And that means the color of the tinting gets dry and flaky. Not at all happy with this product which is unfortunate because the price is wallet friendly

March 27, 2018

Excellent lip bomb

Excellent lip bomb it healthy it does the job for my lips Smith and keeps it from chapped lips IV recommend it to every one my family use it it's great

March 27, 2018

The best balm for your dry lips!

I keep one in every jacket pocket to not only protect my lips but also to give them some colour. I ride a motorcycle and find my lips get very dry in the wind, nothing better than burt’s bees to the rescue! With the added tint, you don’t feel naked getting off of the bike and going for lunch - you may have helmet hair, but your lips look and feel wonderful!

March 26, 2018

Tinted lip balm giving sheer colour

This lip balm is perfect for having in your purse to grab if your lips are feeling dry or you want a pop of colour but don’t want to apply in the mirror. I wouldn’t say the colour lasts very long but for the price and description I wouldn’t expect it to. Love it, doesn’t make my lips dry out after use either!

March 16, 2018

Looks like lipstick, feels like heaven

I was given this product to try and I would 100% buy it again and again. It provides the soothing feel of a chapstick and the colour of a lipstick. I keep it in my car and it is a quick and easy way to add some makeup to my look.

March 10, 2018

Beautiful and a great price

These are a beautiful soft tint of colour and hydrating balm. The price is good, I think I paid about $8 Canadian for mine. It makes my lips soft and look nice too with a subtle hint of colour. The smell is gorgeous too!

March 06, 2018

Exactly what I was looking for!

I have this in Hibiscus and I love the color as well as the texture! Not too waxy but not too wet either. Has the typical burt's bees smell but I don't mind it. The color is subtle but definitely makes a difference. I also have not been having chapped lips lately, so I'm thinking I have this to thank for that :)

January 22, 2018

Best Ever

This has been a life saver! I’ve always struggled with chapped lips but this has single handedly solved that problem. Plus the colour stays on and is perfect.