Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 920 in Lip Balm

May 10, 2017

Absolutely in love with this product! This lip balm is the first thing I reach for when I feel my lips getting dry. Within minutes I can feel my lips becoming moisturized again. My lips get so dry and cracked through the winter and this is my secret weapon when it comes to keeping them looking smooth and healthy. Plus it isn't expensive! I love all the flavours/scents but vanilla bean is definitely my favourite.

May 08, 2017

I always loved Burt's Bees original Lip Balm but this is even better ! I am a huge vanilla fan and I suggest anyone who wants soft lips with a good taste to buy this ! Love love love !

May 02, 2017

Burts bees vanilla bean moisturizing lip balm is great ! I love burts bees anything. I like the smell of vanilla bean and it does keep my lips moisturized . I received mine in an ipsy bag along with another one . Love it !

April 07, 2017

I like that it's natural and helps heal and moisturize my lips especially when it's chapped, cracked and peeling. I don't particularly like the flavor vanilla bean though.

April 07, 2017

The first time I used this product it made my lips peel! I thought it was junk but I didn't have any other lip balm to use so I kept using it. After a while, I realized that my lips were peeling because they had exfoliated. The product is very good if more expensive than other balms.

April 05, 2017

LOVE!!! Moisturizing lip-balm that smells amazing and is all natural. It also adds a nice shimmer to my lips for days that I do not feel like wearing lipgloss/lipstick.

April 01, 2017

I love vanilla. Like everything vanilla is good. So not only does this smell and look good it does the job well. I wake up with soft supple lips and not dehydrated

February 17, 2017

Pour ceux qui aime le blistex, c'est la même sensation sur les lèvres. Lorsque les lèvres sont gercées ca va,mais a chaque fois cela devient désagréable

January 21, 2017

Great smell! Feels like I'm eating sweets. Sometimes on sale at Shoppers, sometimes on sale at Superstore. It's very soft on my lips, spread very well.

January 11, 2017

Love this balm as it doesn't leave any residue is the corners of your mouth (or resulting skin irritation), actually smooths my lips and helps prevent/heal chapped lips. I find it works in drying situations (like at work with all the forced air heat) and makes any lipcolour adhere longer without bleeding. The scent is lovely, too, without being so strong it puts off a willing kiss-ee!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot