Butter bronzer Physician formula Reviews
#7 in Bronzer

May 21, 2020

Cult Fav

This bronzer has been a cult favourite for quite some time now, and for all the right reasons! The pricepoint of it is amazing, and the quality of it is definitely worth a lot more. It blends in seamlessly to the skin, does not have a nasty orange or grey undertone like some other bronzers. I find that it is also easy to use with a light hand, and as well of a more dramatic application without going cakey.

May 08, 2020

Sun kissed bronze glow

This bronzer makes me feel like I just got off the beach, it’s the perfect bronzer with a gorgeous glow and it smells amazing too! I can wear it all year round and it always give a natural healthy glow.

April 29, 2020

Holy grail bronzer!!

I’m such a makeup junkie and have tried countless bronzers from high end brands & drugstore but this is by far my absolute favourite. Just like the name suggests it blends like butter. It smells incredible also. It’s perfect for all makeup users because it’s so easy to work with. You don’t have to worry about it looking harsh because it’s so easily blendable.

April 20, 2020

Best drugstore bronzer

My go to is benefit hoola bronzer and this comes really close to it especially for the price. I love how smooth and easy it is to blend on my face. The only con is if youre going for a matte look this product is not it. It leaves a settle glow on the face.

April 10, 2020

Yes please!

The butter bronzer is amazing. It is the best bronzer I've ever tried, better then any expensive bronzers. I recomend it 100%. Its creamy and feels great on top of my foundation. I use this bronzer as my contouring and it works great.

April 10, 2020

Smells like a paradise vacation!!

I LOVE this bronzer! If I could buy any bronzer for the rest of my life, hands down would be this one. It blends so effortlessly and you can build it up but still make it look natural as well! Smells so good and although it is on the pricer side for drugstore ($20.00 CAD) it is worth every dollar! Highly recommend for beginners as well as people who are confident with their makeup skills! Won’t disappoint you

February 29, 2020

My go to bronzer!

I use the shade bronzer on my super fair skin and I LOVE it! Goes on creamy, very blendable, not patchy, not orange and looks bomb af! Smells like a coconut suntan lotion dream which I love! Best drugstore bronzer out there!

September 23, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Perfect to fake that bronzer look

This has such a creamy, delicious formula! It gives the perfect fake glow that looks natural and blends our seamlessly. It never looks too much either. Worth the hype for sure!

April 25, 2019

Best bronzer

In love with this bronzer. The formula is absolutely amazing. The quality is def high end. For the price this is the best bronzer on the market. 100% recommend it.

April 13, 2019

I really like this product

The product is great, it blends really easily even if you do not have foundation on. Super recommend everyone to try it out because it's not an expensive product but it's high quality