Butter london natural goddess eyeshadow palette Reviews
#21 in Eye Shadow

November 12, 2019

Favourite eye shadow pallets!

I don’t reach for eye shadow much, but when I do this is the pallets I use! Only use the neutral colours but they shimmer just the right way! Can build a lot of pigment! Soft to the touch! Last all day!

September 24, 2019

Butter London Natural Goddess Pallete

This palette has 6 shades, 2 mattes and four shimmers. They are very pigmented and easy to blend out. I love that there isn’t much fall out when you apply to the eyes and it doesn’t take much to make a daytime or nighttime look

August 29, 2019

Absolutely gorgeous quality

These shadows are definitely buttery and blendable as the name would indicate. I love the colour story it is perfect for spring and summer soft Glam looks and the quality is fantastic. I would definitely purchase this palette again.

August 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Natural Glam!

I love the quality of the shadows!!
    This palette truly lives up to it's name. Natural Glam! The shimmers are so buttery and smooth on application.
    The only negative I have is that there is not more of a mid tone for the crease. and the blue is not crazy pigmented but it is still beautiful!

August 13, 2019

shimmery

I like this eyeshadow palette because it gives a shimmery finish to my eyes. But I noticed you need to make a few swipes with your brush until you get a good amount of colour to your eyelids and it leaves fall out on the palette but not on your lids. The packaging was cute though and a good size to bring when travelling. Definitely, I will try Butter London makeup again.

3.2/5

July 18, 2019

It's alright.

I received this in my monthly beauty subscription, at first i was off-put by some of the crazy bold colors, but decided to go ahead a try it out anyways. It's an okay palette, my brushes picked up nicely but there is a substantial amount of fall off. The colors go on darker than as they appear in the palette.